• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the way...

VAF went 1-1 last night

YAY

edited becasue im a moron..haha
    Last edited by Pow; 09-14-2007, 09:55 AM.

VAF actually could have been 1-0-1 had you gotten the best of all lines though.

AF won outright as a dog - so that's a winner no matter what.

MD could have been a push if you got +17, which was available at at least SIA, Bodog, and BetUS, at least at some point. I don't know about the others, but SIA had +17 all week and all the way up until game time.

I'm pretty sure you don't include totals in this system, but the public was also pounding the AF/TCU over, which lost no matter what line you got, so actually the public lost that too.

Just trying to point out how important it is to have multiple accounts (if you can afford to) and make your best attempt to get the best of each and every line.

By the way, I think this is a great system, and IMO has very little chance of actually coming out behind for any given season....since the weeknight games tend to be the ones where every Joe Q has to throw money on "for a reason to watch", and for that reason, the lines will almost always be in your favor to fade the public on these games :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
    X