WVU/Marshall/Big East

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WVU/Marshall/Big East

I've got to do a little more reach on the Marshall/Cinci game and WVU/ECar game. But first off I really like this Big East game.

With the bad beat vs KY this week. I see Louisville being off just abit. I think this number is just alittle bit too high. I know Cuse sucks this year but really come on. Louisville let Middle Tenn score 42 points on them at home. Cuse took a beating at Iowa 35-0.

Syracuse +37

Be back later on this week on other games.

Then it's off to Vegas on Friday for a weekend of Football.

Queen :glass:
    Last edited by Queen; 09-16-2007, 11:56 PM.
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

Queen, I just dont know about Syracuse though, they are coming off of a bad loss at home to Illinois, this to me is a no play but if you do play it good luck. That is just too many points for me. Will u check out my OU thread I just posted it, and let me know what you think about that game please??

2007 CFB: 7-2 +7.54 units

• Underdogs (line): 0-0 +0.000 units
    • Favorites (line): 5-1 +6.088 units
    • Over: 1-0 +0.775 units
    • Under: 0-0 +0.000 units
    • Underdogs (su): 1-1 +0.676 units
    • Favorites (su): 0-0 +0.000 units

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post

Syracuse -37
      If your getting Cuse -37, where can I get Louisville +37?

LOL Jk, good luck with your play.
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
        If your getting Cuse -37, where can I get Louisville +37?

LOL Jk, good luck with your play.

I swear you guys catch my typo's every week. Thx GM my fingers dont work right anymore
        NFL 2-0. Week 1
        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

OK Im Ready on the WVU game.

WVU Home after 2 back to back road games. 10 days rest. But, ECAR Defense has been good so far in taking out the long run from teams. They have had great sucess in taking out WVU's long running plays in the past. ECAR'sDefense held it's own agains VTech on the road. Slaton has been frustrated the past 2 years againist ECAR defense. I'm abit worried about ECAR's QB. WVU wins the game but does not cover the spread.

East Carolina +24 +105
          NFL 2-0. Week 1
          Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Marshall/Cinci Game.

I think the line on this game is just a bit high. Is Cinci really as good as WVU? No I dont think so. Marshall had hang over from WVU game. Team was just down and out over that game. No heart to play last week. They really have an idiot coach that needs to go back to High School. But they do have some talent on this team that this week will shine.
            I think Marshall snicks in here with the cover by the skin of their teeth

Marshall +23

Barking Dogs this week guys. All of them covering by a point or two.

I do like Pitt to cover this week againist Uconn also. I dont know if Im going to play it or not.

GL with your plays

NFL 2-0. Week 1
            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

The Queen of WVA speaks.....all those hail the Queen:):beerbang:Gl with those!!

Comment

Queen the difference between WVU and Cinci is that Cinci has an outstanding defense that WVU lacks. WVU is going to be a frustrating team to bet on or against this year because they are so explosive but have a habit of giving up a generous amount of points to bad teams. Cinci has a capable offense that can lay it on a weaker team while possessing the necessary defense to keep lesser teams off the scoreboard hence preserving large leads and big covers. So where as I don't think they are a better team then WVU I think Cinci, this year, is a better bet. Cinci -23 over Marshall. Good Luck with all your plays.

Comment

Kidtrax18 Im not perfect on every game far from it. By all means if you see the game going another way the play it. I have good access to alot of local infomation. Im one of these people that play for fun. If I lose money, I've lost money I can afford to lose. All my bills are paid up, and life goes on.

GL with your plays

NFL 2-0. Week 1
                  Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

:sm: With ya all the way on the Herd. No way they should be getting that many points...GL
                    Always Black & Gold :beerbang:

Carson Palmer is SO overated!!!

Ncaafb 26-12 Parlay 1-1
                    Nfl 0-2

Comment

sorry if I came off wrong just offering another opinion. I'm not trying to get under anyone's skin. Have a good weekend and Good Luck

Comment

gl Queen, really like marshall and leaning towards ECU as well
                        **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

THanks guys BOL to all of you too.

Kid you did not get under my skin. Welcome to the forum and GL with your plays

Well guys It's off to Vegas in the morning.

Again GL on whatever you play

NFL 2-0. Week 1
                          Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
                          X