Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 4 Play

GT -3

I was at the UVA-UNC game last week and saw firsthand just how ****ty UVA is. I don't really understand why this line is set so low. The only thing I can figure is that Virginia's record (2-1, 2-0 ACC) looks good to the public. But if you go behind that record you will see a horrible loss to Wyoming in which they attained negative rushing yards, a 4 point game in the 4th quarter at home to Duke which they finally won with a late touchdown, and a 2 point win at UNC who is absolutely horrendous on defense.

One thing I noticed about UVA is how one dimensional they are. Their running game sucks pretty hard (even though UNC made it look good) but it is light years ahead of anything they can produce through the air. If they are forced to abandon the run early they are in deep ****. GT plays a swarming, aggressive style defense that will rattle the mediocre UVA QBs all day long. Once they get up by a touchdown and UVA starts going away from the ground game this one will get ugly in a hurry.

I see GT winning this one by at least two touchdowns. This early line is too good to pass up.

The only thing I dont like about this game is GT's RB Tashard Choice has a hamstring problem. If he goes down they go down. He may not even play this week.
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
    X