X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL Joepa. Might have to tail you on some of the MAC games. :beer2:
    NFL 1-2-0 -1.1 units
    NCAAF 13-22-0 -13.5 units

"I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust 'em." - Jim Valvano

Comment

PhillyFan......no thoughts on the Kent/Akron game since I am a Kent "person"....LOL I haven't seen the Flashes this season but have very high hopes for them. I've seen Akron on TV 2x so far and they have a pretty good D but have struggled to get their new QBs (they play 2 of them) settled and haven't really found room for Dennis Kennedy to run the ball with great success. Kent slept thru the first half last week against 1AA Delaware State, ran the ball with authority against Kentucky, and won on the road @ Iowa State. This game is gonna be a great one and will have an effect on the outcome of the MAC East Division race. QB Julian Edelman is a great runner and threat to throw, but he doesn't light up the stat sheet with passing numbers as is he just marginal in his success. Good one to watch for me....and not one to wager on....don't want to violate one of my unwritten rules like I did last week (never bet for or against your favorite teams) and lost going with the Huskies against the Buckeyes.
      :glass:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Good Luck!
        Boiler UP!!!

Go Bucks!

Comment

GL JoePa. I like the 'Cats, Boilermakers, and The Badgers. Lets get back on the right track this week:beerbang:
          :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

good luck joe pa:beerbang: broke so i be just watching

Comment

GL jO-Hpa...:beerbang:

Comment

Besy of luck, Joe Pa
                With your track record last week was a mere aberration:beer2:

Like the Potatoes & Wisky and love them Kentucky Wildcats who may just run Houston Nutt out of town with a win this week.:sm:

Comment

Joe, how many units do you put on each game? And good luck this week, as you know I've always been a big fan :beerbang:

And is it CBB season yet!?!?! :bang:

Comment

GL Joepa
                    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

gl Joe, really like purdue and i'll most likely end up on a few of your other plays
                      **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

:glass: Gl this week JoePa..
                        Always Black & Gold :beerbang:

Carson Palmer is SO overated!!!

Ncaafb 26-12 Parlay 1-1
                        Nfl 0-2

Comment

Thanks guys....we need to rock 'em back again this week! :beerbang:

Nittany...just one unit per game ($100). And thanks for liking the coke bottles....:sm:
                          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Like every one of them, Joepa. I really like(d) Purdue -14...until yesterday when the line unexplicably dropped a half point. Makes me wonder if this square is missing something...

Good luck, my friend...:beerbang:

Comment

I da ho? No, you da ho.

GL JoePa.
                              2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
                              2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

GL JoePa

Comment

Working...
                                X