JKSooner Week 4 picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JKSooner Week 4 picks

This is my first post. Up 1800 with the bookie in the easy weeks (I always win in the 1st 3 weeks and give it all back over the rest of the season when the oddsmakers get better, maybe this year will be different). But, I will start out at 0 - 0 for posting purposes here.

Purdue -14 200

Minnesota really sucks (see Miami,OH and Florida Atlantic) Purdue will cover in a shootout.

Georgia Tech -3.5 200

Georgia Tech is really good against the run, Virginia is dead in the water if they can't run the ball. I like GaTech in a low scoring game. Hope the 1/2 pt doesn't kick my ass.

Wisconsin -8 100

Was the Iowa loss to Iowa St. a fluke, I hope not. Like Whiskey when they don't have to defend the spread.

Still considering:
    OU -23 (got it on Monday with the bookie @ -21 but don't know if I want to post a pick at -23

Alabama -3.5 (I'm convinced that Saban is the man, don't think Georgia has turned it all the way around but don't know for sure with the games they've played)

Penn St. -2.5 (has Mich. really turned it around in 1 week or does ND really just suck that bad, or maybe a little of both)

Wyoming -3.5 (don't ask me why, just a feeling. Haven't watched either play just comparing stats and opponents)

Hate having so many favorites, but they've been good to me so far this year. Hope the oddsmakers haven't caught up with everyone yet.
    Last edited by JKSooner; 09-19-2007, 10:18 PM.

Gl JK
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Gonna have to get rid of the Maryland / Wake Forest under 47 pick. Don't know where the hell I got that line. Just found that it opened at 40 and has moved to 42. No wonder I thought it was a good line.

Comment

Working...
      X