Nittany CFB 9/20-9/22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nittany CFB 9/20-9/22

YTD is not up do date, but it will be by Saturday hopefully. Just too busy with the job and what not bud I did get my weekday primetime capping in baby :beerbang:

Miami -2.5

5 units

Playing on something that worked to wonders in college bball(Cuse found it I think) ranked team going on the road against an unranked team as a dog, play on the unranked fav. A&M is untested and has not left home yet, and played a game(I think) they should have lost against a bad Fresno team. Other than that game they have played UL Monroe and Montana State(not even the best team in that freakin' state!). They have had 300+ yards rolled up on them in each game, which is what Miami is looking for to cure their woes on O, some God awful defense. Miami has faced one of the best teams in the nation in Oklahoma, and held their rush offense down, which is the only thing that seems to work for A&M. Miami will stack the box and stop the big boy in the backfield and get this one.

gl Nitts, on this one as well
    **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

GL Nittany
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL to ya Nittany!:beerbang:

ROAR LIONS ROAR!
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL Nittany. This line does smell fishy
          NFL 1-2-0 -1.1 units
          NCAAF 13-22-0 -13.5 units

"I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust 'em." - Jim Valvano

Comment

Still not an updated YTD, so kill me:

Miami(OH) +13

LSU -17.5

PSU/Michigan Under 47

1 unit

Comment

GL Nitt....Today is the day we break that 8 game losing streak
              NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
              NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
              NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
              NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

OK, I'm going to do it, even though I don't want to, but I can't figure out a way PSU loses this game. Michigan's defense is not good, not even a little bit. And PSU might have the best D this side of LSU. Ryan Mallett, or any freshman, going against that D is going to have nightmares for a long time. PSU is the better team and they're playing for more than this game, they won't be allowed back on campus if they lose this one to Michigan. So:

PSU -2

2 units

First time I've bet on my team in awhile(I think).

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                  OK, I'm going to do it, even though I don't want to, but I can't figure out a way PSU loses this game. Michigan's defense is not good, not even a little bit. And PSU might have the best D this side of LSU. Ryan Mallett, or any freshman, going against that D is going to have nightmares for a long time. PSU is the better team and they're playing for more than this game, they won't be allowed back on campus if they lose this one to Michigan. So:

PSU -2

2 units

First time I've bet on my team in awhile(I think).
                  That a boy:beerbang:
                  NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                  NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                  NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                  NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Idaho -3.5

Cal -14

Georgia +3.5

Buffalo +2.5

1 unit

Arkansas -7