X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Football: Week 4

...YTD...38-23-3 Overall

Thursday Nite Game:

#16 Texsas A&M (3-0 SU..1-1 ATS) at Miami (2-1 SU..0-2 ATS)

Long Time no See..Last Meeting was Back in 1944...Thursday Nite Games Miami is 9-0 SU But 3-6 ATS (But Line has Dropped to Miami -1..So if Miami Wins Worst Outcome is Push if go by That Stat)...Tex AM is 1-3 SU and 0-4 in Non-Conf Away Games...Tex AM was 2-0 as an Away Dog Last Year with 2 Upset (Texas #11 was One)...T AM OVER is 7-2-1 Last 10 Games on Grass...T AM are 7-2-1 ATS Last 10 Games Overall..Last 9 Games as DOG T AM has went OVER 6-2-1...Miami has Played 7 UNDERS in their Past 8 Games...Miami UNDER is 7-1 Last 8 Thurs Nite Games...Miami is 2-9 ATS vs Team with Winning Record...UNDER has hit in 21 of Miami Last 26 Games (21-5)....Strength of Schedule for Both Teams:..T AM is 140th and Miami is 104th..Not Very Strong and Makes it Hared to See How Good these Teams Really are Since Only Early Lost was Miami Game vs Miami at Oklahoma...Looks Like Around 57% of the Public is on T AM and 43% on Miami...T AM is Averaging 46 Pts/Game on Offense while Deffense is Giving up 22 Pts/Game while Miami is Averaging 22 Pts/Game and Deffese is Giving up 21 Pts/Game...Now 2 of the Teams T AM has Played was Montana St and UL Monore and has Played 3 Straight Home Games to Start the Season and Now Make their 1st Road Trip...In T AM 1st 2 Games they Won their Offense was Outgained by Other Team.Gave up 403 Yards to Montana St and 399 Yards to Fresno St...(Gave up 348 Yds to UL Monroe which is 0-3 on Year)...Miami Offense might have Finally got on Tract after 428 Yards Last Week...Even with the Loss to #5 Oklahomaon Sept 8th...Miami is Secong in ACC in Rushing with 170 Yards/Game...Miami has Held 13 of 16 Teams Under 100 since beginning of Last Season and Allow 75.5 Yards/Game during that Stretch...Here is What I See is that this Game is T AM Offense Vs Miami Defense...Which is Stronger...Both Teams are Rushing Teams with T AM Ave 444.7 Yads/Game and T AM Ave 302/7 Yards/Game...This Game will be on the Shoulders of QB McGee because I see Miami Forcing T AM to Pass more and With Miami Playing at Home on Short Week which Miami is 9-0 on Thursday Nite Games Since 2000...Miami is in a Middle of a 3 Game Home Stand and are 17-1 Last Five 3 Game Home Stands and Miami gets the Win Tonite and Keep the Score Under the Total...So:

Pic: Miami -1 1/2

Pic: Texas A&M/Miami...Under 45

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Good Luck Thor, like it and I'm on the same also :beerbang:
    NFL YTD: 6-7 -1.5 units
    MLB YTD: 1-5 -5.5units
    NCAAF: 1-0 +2units

Comment

Let's Kick "The Man" in the nuts!:beerbang:
      NCAAF: Record: 38-50-1 (-30.5 donuts) :bang:
      NFL: Record: 32-28-2 (+55 donuts)
      NBA: Record: 101-85-4 (+82 donuts) :thumbs:
      NCAAB: Records: 99-78-3 (+102 donuts) :beerbang:
      MLB: Record: 1-0-0 (+3 donuts)

1 donut = $100

Comment

gl thor, with ya on the canes!! lets hammer it tonight
        To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
        2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Let's get this thing Thor :beerbang:

Comment

I am right there with you on both sides
            I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

Thanks...Fishysmell....HOMERHOMERUN....PhillyFan3. ..NittanyLions94...Ol'Ball Coach66...Thanks...Hope you All have a Great Weekend of Football..!!

1-1 Nite....5 Damn Seconds Left in Game and QB (3rd String)....Running All Over Field Throws a Kinda Hail Mary and T AM Scores a TD and Kills the Under...I Swear as Soon as I Saw the Ball Thrown I Just Knew it would be Caught for TD...Well...Congrats$$ to All on Miami and OVER Congrats$$ and BOL this Weekend..!!

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
              Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

I feel your pain Thor. Let's get it back this weekend
                NFL 1-2-0 -1.1 units
                NCAAF 13-22-0 -13.5 units

"I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust 'em." - Jim Valvano

Comment

Thanks...NCSUWolfpak...Thanks...Hope to Do beter than 1-1 Nite on Friday..!!

...YTD Overal 39-24-3

Friday Nite Football:

#4 Oklahoma (2-0) at Tulsa (2-0)

Both Teams are coming on Short weeks with Conf Openers next up But will be Focused...Tulsa had Improved Under HC Stegthrope Winning 7 or More Games in each Year and Now 1st Year Coach Graham gets his Shot At Running a Team..Now After 3 Nice Home Games in a Row Oklahoma hits the Road for 1st Game of Season..this will be Freshman QB Bradford Making his 1st Road Start and Ok St is 1-5-1 ATS...One of the KEYS to the Game..(Key 1) 1st Year Starting QB Playing 1st Road Game of Year..(Key 2)Home Dog when Spread is to High..Large Spread...Vs a God Team with a QB with Experence..Paul Smith (which I Watched and Loved his Game in the 31-24 Liberty Bowl)...Tulsa is Just 7-14-1 vs Okla with Last 2 Home Games Tulsa was Shutout...Using the Sagarin and some Others and Have Okla Winning this By 14-17 Points...Okla is 8-1 ATS Last 9 Road Games...Okla is 16-5-1 Last 22 Games Overall...Under is 9-4 in Okla Last13 Games Overall...Tulsa is 7-2 ATS Last 9 on Turf..Under is 10-3 in Tulsa Last 13 Games Overall...Tulsa is 9-3 ATS VS Team with Winning Record..Okla has Opened with 3 Blowouts..169-6 Most Dominate in NCAA..Here is What I See..Paul Smith Must have a Big Game tonite for Tulsa to Win the Game..Home Field Advantage is Tulsa and Strange/Funny Games Happen on Fiday Nite Football so....

Pic: Tulsa +24 1/2

Pic: Oklahoma/Tulsa....Under 67 1/2

Comment

I am tailing you, as usual. It was a tuff loss on the under last night but we still got the weekend to look forward.

Comment

I'm on both!!! let's kick the man in the nuts again!!:beerbang:
                      NCAAF: Record: 38-50-1 (-30.5 donuts) :bang:
                      NFL: Record: 32-28-2 (+55 donuts)
                      NBA: Record: 101-85-4 (+82 donuts) :thumbs:
                      NCAAB: Records: 99-78-3 (+102 donuts) :beerbang:
                      MLB: Record: 1-0-0 (+3 donuts)

1 donut = $100

Comment

GL-Thor I always look forward to your plays. I just hope everyone realizes this will be just like a home game for Oklahoma. Anyways, your record speaks for itself.
                        GL-

Comment

I'm the other way Thor but best wishes just the same!
                          I think the Okies trounce the "Hurricanes" for the 2nd time this year!
                          2007 NCAAF Season record (Thru week 7)
                          39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

its is not just a game for the sooners they need to run it up and impress the voters... irish!!! gl this weekend Thor........:thumbs:

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

***Thanks...Guys...Mondo...HOMERHOMERUN...Irish Sooner...El Hacko....Shiner Dunkelweizen...Thanks....Sorry for Getting my Plays in Late:

Mondo...Tea..That Last TD with 5 Seconds with Game Won Hurt Somewhat..BOL..!!

...YTD 39-23-3

Saturday Nite Games:

Iowa St at Toledo
                              Pic: Toledo +3

Purdue at Minnesota
                              Pic: Purdue -14

Washington at UCLA
                              Pic: Washington +6

Iowa at Wisconsin
                              Pic: Wisconsin -7

Connecticut at Pittsburgh
                              Pic: Pittsburgh -8 1/2

Georgia at Alabama
                              Pic: Alabama -3

Washington St at USC
                              Pic: USC -25

Utah at UNLV
                              Pic: Utah -7 1/2

Oregon St at Arizona St
                              Pic: Arizona St -11

Oregon at Stanford
                              Pic: Oregon -18

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone...Hammer em..!!

***Sorry for Posting Late Today....BOL..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X