Harmonious NCAAF Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAF Thursday

Pushed 3 games last week which is kinda strange. Not really in a grove yet with any picks at all, but having been nailing the teases thankfully. Hopefully I can start hitting the regular plays and lay off the teases. Good luck this weekend everyone!

Sides: 11-14-3 (-4.4 units)
    Totals: 4-5 (-1.5 units)
    Teases: 11-5 (+10.8 units)

1 UNIT
    Texas A&M (+2). I know Miami is 9-0 on Thursday night since 2000, but these Miami teams are not the same as those of the past. The QB situation has been an embarrassment for a few years now and it's not getting any better. Oklahoma, who understandably is one of the premier 4 teams in the nation, blew their doors off. I like A&M's ability to run the ball with a three headed monster of Goodson, Lane, and McGee and I think they do it effectively tonight even though traditionally it's not easy to move the ball on the ground against the Hurricanes. Martellus Bennett is one of the best TE's in the country and can also make some big plays when needed.

Texas A&M/Miami OVER 46. The Canes anemic offense should find some holes against the suspect Aggie defense, but in the end I think the Aggies wear down the Miami D and win the game in the 4th quarter.

Texas A&M 27, Miami 23

:thumbs:
    Last edited by CuseFan10; 09-20-2007, 04:40 PM.

Wow, seems everyone here is on Miami and some big time. Interesting.

Comment

I'm with ya Cuse on both sides, GL to ya:beerbang:
      NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
      NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

GL Cuse, hope you hit that over, haha.

Comment

GL Cuse
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Well, I got two losers tonight. The A&M offensive line really really sucks.

Comment

Ncaa Friday

Don't feel like starting a new thread for no reason... Knew I had that OVER last night all along, hahaha... yea right. Though it actually should have been OVER easily anyway hadthey not missed 1400 field golas.

1 UNIT
              Oklahoma (-23). I posted my reasons in the OU/Tulsa thread. The Tulsa O-Line is in for a treat tonight, IMHO. I think this game is a total mismatch and OU will keep the proverbial foot on the gas pedal to impress the pollsters.

Oklahoma 48, Tulsa 10.

:thumbs:

Comment

GL cuse :beerbang:
                :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                -Big Pimpin-

Comment

GL Cuse. On the same page with you on tonights game. Think OU wins in a rout.
                  NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                  NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                  NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                  NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

gl Cuse....on Oklahoma also tonight, lets cash this thing
                    **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Working...
                    X