Week 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 4

These are my first posted plays of the year. I have followed a lot of the regulars on this board and I really enjoy all the info that is provided by this website and the regulars who take the time to post their picks. This place is awesome.

Texas A@M is not a good road team, has played a weak non-conference, and does not have a good defense. While A@M is ranked and Miami is not, I still think that Miami is a slightly better team, because of their defense.(even though it is down from the previous years). I see both teams trying to establish the run and I see Miami doing a better job of that. So.... Miami-2 and under 46.
    GL to all :beerbang:

YTD:0-0

1-1 last night with the throw to the endzone with 5 seconds left costing me the unders, oh well. I'll bounce back tonight with1 play. OU -20, I got this line early on Monday. Even if I did not get the early line I would still be on OU -23. I usually do not like to bet on OU but I think I got good line value at -20, because Tulsa beat a decent BYU team. I think the line should be closer to 28 than 20. Anyways GL to everyone tonight.
    OU -20 51-17 OU wins.

:beerbang:

YTD:1-1

Comment

Easy win last night! YTD: 2-1

Saturdays Picks:

Ball St. +24
      Tennessee -19
      Oklahoma St. +6
      OSU/TTECH u73
      Georgia +3.5
      Wisconsin -7
      Arkansas -7

GL-everyone. OSU/TTECH unders is my favorite play of the day. The last 2 years this game has gone under the total by 20pts. Tech has an explosive offense and OSU a weak defense, but OSU will grind it out on the ground against a weak tech defense. This keeps OSU's defense off the field and keeps the score down.The las two years in this matchup OSU has ran the ball over 50 times in each game and has only passed an avg of 12 times a game. OSU has lost to 2 decent teams on the road and TTech has played a team worth a damn (SMU, RICE, and UTEP)

Comment

Working...
      X