No announcement yet.

Thursday In-Game anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Oklahoma must be really good or AM blows because this Miami D looks damn good and really fast

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
      Anyone have any thoughts on that UM/PSU game on Sat?
      I am a Penn St football fan and Im not sure if I like our chances winning it.
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

PSU -3 or .5 ..I want to bet PSU but it seems like a sucker bet, but there is no way I would play of U of M either..

Comment

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
          Anyone have any thoughts on that UM/PSU game on Sat?
          PSU by 50 :beerbang:

Comment

Only thing I like is that Mich has beaten PSU the past 8 times..If that streak is going to end, it seems like this year would be it..Although it should of ended two years ago but some questionable officiating prevented that and Mich got the win in the last seconds.

Comment

why are u punting it with 4th in 5 on oppt 45 coach Fran is a freaking pussy... tick tick tick tick tick tick run run run run.....

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Miami looking for the DAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR

Comment

emv, I don't bet on games involving my team but this will be PSU's first trip away from home, but this is a veretan squad. The majority of the big time contributors(Williams, Norwood, Butler, Connor, King, etc.) all have played at the Big House and will not be intimidated by the Wolverines. The PSU defense is the best unit I've seen since LaVar Arrington and Courtney Brown were out there together. They run 8-9 deep across the front 4 and the secondary rotates very deep as well. The PSU OL and QB are my only 2 question marks I have. Morelli looks so good on one play and then horrid on the next. He throws the ball tentatively even though he has a cannon, and I think that has a lot to do with QB coach Jay Paterno, arguably the worst assistant coach in college sports. Austin Scott has been somewhat of a dissapointment so far for PSU fans, but it seems as though JoePa plans to use the speedier Rodney Kinlaw more this coming weekend. I see PSU winning this one, but it really does look like a sucker line.

Comment

Anyone have an idea why the aTm players can never keep their jersies tucked in? It seems like every game I see them half their O has their jersies untucked....

Comment

yea it looks like ****,, aggies are going to blow the over...... dammit... hated to see this.. i am going to start the week in a hole hate to do that..:bang:

Comment

come on Canes..... stop them aggies suck

Comment

WOW HOW GOOD ARE THE SOONERS..... MISS IT..... DAMMIT:nuts:

Comment

the over is ****ed.... dammit 0-2 for the night:bang:

Comment

well maybe not..... but coach Fran need to go.... this was sad for the aggies and even worse for the BIG 12...... I AM A HUGE LONGHORN FAN( STILL CANT FIGURE US OUT YET, THIS SOONERS BEAT US BY AT LEAST 3 TD'S) I DIDNT EXPECT THEM TO LOSE THIS WAY...:dunno: :lost:

Comment

Garbage time TD :beerbang:
                                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X