No announcement yet.

Have to ask this every year.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this bugs you, but it bugs me to have to look in someone's thread and have to weed thru 3 pages and 52 posts of "GL" and "Nice Call", amongst other stuff after the Thurs night game to find Saturday's plays.

That's why I do it the way I do.

Comment

thank you stif. you beat me to it. I don't see what the big deal of a thursday night thread and a saturday thread is.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
        I don't see what the big deal of a thursday night thread and a saturday thread is.
        Um, have you ever heard of Global Warming?

Heartless bastards :jiggy:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
          I know this bugs you, but it bugs me to have to look in someone's thread and have to weed thru 3 pages and 52 posts of "GL" and "Nice Call", amongst other stuff after the Thurs night game to find Saturday's plays.

GL
          a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
          Sides: +17.4 units
          Totals: +0 units
          In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
          Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

its a helluva lot better than, "haha you lost"

or "did anyone know the score of the USC game"

or "you suck! i lost my momma on that A&M at Miami game"

or "I'm gonna **** down your throat"

be careful what you ask for LOL
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Same here....I agree 100%.

Why not post the whole f'in season in one post then.... Same logic.
              Go Boilers!
              thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
              NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
              NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
              NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
              NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
              NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
              NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
              NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
              NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
              NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
                Same here....I agree 100%.

Why not post the whole f'in season in one post then.... Same logic.
                no it isnt. it 's ONE freeking game. i found X's plays last saturday buried on page 3 behind all kinds of friday and thursday plays. same with MP.

BB- then why don't you start separate threads for each of your "time slot" games. I mean why not have a 9AM thread, a noon thread, a 3PM thread and so on. same difference. since it is so hard to put your thursday game in your weekend thread, i don't understand how you do it on saturdays so easily. that is put plays from different posting times in the same thread.

would just clean the place up a bit. instead of 50 posts on thursday. just find it funny how some guys can do it and it works out fine.......

heck, i don't really care. just have to bring it up every season.....:beerbang:
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Every day should have it's own thread. IMO You come in on Thursday you want Thursday's play. You come in on Saturday you want Saturday's play...........................

Comment

I'm going to go into the backend and see if I can extend how many threads there are on a page so not as much **** gets bumped to page 2. That should help.

Comment

FF your logic doesn't make that much sense bro..... most people create a thursday thread, and then friday or saturday morning create their "saturday" thread.... bottom line, there is NO difference in creating a new thread (with your old thread already buried on page 2 or 3) or just bumping up an existing one... it still takes just one slot.... you said you found x's thread buried on page 3 behind all sorts of thursday threads.... well.... would it have made a difference if they had simply titled their thread "week 4" instead of thursday?? Most people aren't making 2 or 3 threads ALL AT THE SAME TIME.... so the net effect is beyond minimal unless you want to look up threads that haven't had a reply in them for 2 or more days.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                        I'm going to go into the backend and see if I can extend how many threads there are on a page so not as much **** gets bumped to page 2. That should help.

theres a joke there but I aint gonna do that to keving.........:laughing:

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

My thoughts exactly...

Comment

Working...
                          X