Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few leans ( any thoughts )

I really like Georgia is probably my favorite game

If there was a RAPPERS DELIGHT thread for Foots this year, i think you could put me down for Georgia

Also like UCLA to bounceback against Wash and Virginia to beat Geo Tech ( no Choice ) ...

Is the rb gonna play ? lol

Kentucky +7 .... i may bite

Notre Dame +11.5 ... i may be a fool , but i was not at all impressed with Mich St and they were 10 pt favs last week...

Michigan +3 at home .. THEY HAVE OWNED THIS SERIES .. and this game could get their season back on track. A win over Penn St to get them back to .500 is just what the doctor ordered.

Couple more : Ball St ... Wyo ... USC ... Marshall ... Wisconsin

Haven't had much time to cap games lateley ... But i'm around

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY..
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

I like Georgia & ND (was against MSU last week too), don't like Kentucky though. They historically get beat on the road vs. the SEC.... 2-9 su @ other SEC teams, beating Miss st & Vandy. 5 of the wins were 15+, IMO Arky could roll in this one. I won't be on Arky, as they have been giving up a ton of yards in the passing game- possible play on the o67. GL whatever you play :beerbang:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Nice to see ya Willi, still lookin over some stuff but ND looks good to me.:beerbang:

Comment

i'd be wary of ucla, their qb olson was declared out today and washington actually impressed me somewhat in losing to ohio state, wash's qb is a player
        Holla at a playa when you see em' on the predictem streets!

Comment

UCLA will roll
          Razorbacks will role plus it is a system play that I belive is 5-0 this year
          Joja is my top play this week as well
          Michigan is going down, to many athletes imop on State...though they own em since 96' so.....
          ND going down, I am all over state. How can you bet on a team averageing 4pts and has not scored a TD this year???????
          As for ND and Mich, I cant win with either or win fading either so this wknd will be my last should I not cash
          I look for the Hawkeys to keep it within the number with their stout D, wisco is average at best and dont deserve the ranking and pub they are getting.

Those are my thoughts.

My record is marvelous right now so....;)
          Last edited by BoKnows; 09-21-2007, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X