Friday Pick (pick of the WEEK)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Pick (pick of the WEEK)

Ok Oklahoma looks amazing this year. They are 8-1 in there last nine games ATS. They have killed there opponent by a large margin in all three games. Which are North Texas, Miami, and Utah St. Which is not saying much except maybe miami a little bit. Miami bet a #20 rank team last night and they looked pretty good. Tulsa has not played anyone (Utah, UL monroe, BYU) good. Utah is 1-2, ulmonroe is 0-3 and lost to 2 rank teams Clemson and A&M which got clobbered my Miami, BYU is 1-2 and tulsa barely beat them with a score of 55-47 and they lost to a #13 rank UCLA which is not good and were over rated when they played them. They beat Arizona which is the worst team right now in the Pac-10. I know people are trying to compare the pac-10 to the SEC which is a load of crap. Oklahoma is just looking really good this year and their defense is a lot better then Tulsa’s. Oklahoma is giving up only 8.7 points per game to Tulsa’s 32 points per game. Oklahoma is giving up 179.7 total yards and Tulsa giving up 486 total yards per game. On offense they are pretty similar but Oklahoma has the edge and there rushing is much better.

Oklahoma ATS is 3-0 and Tulsa is 2-1 ATS.

My pick this Friday is OKLAHOMA -22.5 for 10 units. This is my game of the week so I am going to load up on it.
    Last edited by BigRed; 09-21-2007, 10:45 AM.
    GO LSU TIGERS!!!!!!!!

oh well, one of us will win..

GL

Comment

I wish it was so easy for me to pull the trigger but these in state rivalry games scare the crap out of me . See Iowa vs Iowa state etc. the better team doesn't always cover or win for that matter .. Anyways GL :cheers:

Comment

nice:beerbang:

Comment

thanks and I hope it helped people make up their decision.
          I like GT and clemson, and navy in the early games. Also Lsu will cover this spread trust me they are sick this year the only two games that will be hard is Alabama and florida.
          GO LSU TIGERS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X