Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel's OSU/NW Pick

YTD: 0-0

Don't post a lot of foots on here...but I like this one, so I'll give it a shot.

OSU/NWestern U 49 -- 2 units

Not a lot of insight to add on this one. I think this is going to be a typical Tressel coached OSU ho hum, slightly unimpressive win against a crappy team. Tressel has no interest in beating the Wildcats to death today. With two upcoming road Big 10 games (@ Minny, @ Purdue), I believe Tressel will want to get the lead, sit on the ball, hope nobody gets hurt and move on. The public is hitting the over pretty hard....not shocking...but it makes me like the under even more in this one.

Seeing something like OSU 31-7 or something like that. It won't be exciting at all...just another solid, albeit slightly unimpressive win against a much less talented team.

GL!!
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Good to see ya, nigel. like it, GL!
    :gulp:
    ...toke on...

Comment

Good God, Man.....I don't think OSU is going to be able to help running up the score in this one...they've already got the 2nd team line in and it doesn't seem to be slowing things down...wow, NW is bad...and I'm not trying to take anything away from the Bucks...

Tressel is going to have to do some seriously sitting on the ball for me to even push U49.

Oh well.
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Working...
      X