Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 5 leans.... Come on by and share your thoughts...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5 leans.... Come on by and share your thoughts...

And gimme some of your top picks so I can take a look at them as well....

here's what i'm leaning on early, none are locked in yet:

South Florida + 7

they've been waiting for this one

Ball State - 16.5

just so much better on both sides of the ball

Michigan -16.5

Northwestern just blows

Miami Oh +2

The cuse played well but they still aren't a good team.

Georgia -15

both teams off big games but Ole miss sucks, like to get this at 14 tho

Wisky -7

This lines dropping but if I can get it under 7, I dont see how wisky doesnt win this one

Texas A&M -16.5

Bounce back after Miami

Houston -10

this team impresses me more each week, horrid start but man when they got it going

Clemson -3

they're for real

Rutgers -15.5

missed the damn open, under 14 this would've been a for sure play but still in the range

Washington +20.5

Locker at home, I think he makes this one closer than SC would want

Purdue - 21

As potent as they are on offense, I dont think ND can stop them. Clausen played better but this ND team still sucks

Wazzou +2.5

if this hits over 3 so much the better as I think they can take this outright.

Cincy -13.5

Possible look ahead spot for cincy but if they dont look ahead they roll

so thats a bunch, need to weed away some of these and possibly add others if theres something to look at. So gimme your thoughts...
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 09-24-2007, 06:58 PM.

I really like S.Florida getting 7points at home. I read somewhere that they are expecting to set their all time attendence record for this game, the stadium should be rockin and S.Florida will definantly be jacked for a primetime game against the #5 team. I also think that they have enough speed on D to at least slow down Slatin and White...the only thing that scares me here is that S.Florida went into morgantown last year and upset WVU, so a possible revenge spot for WVU...but i'll still take the points here, in what I am expecting to be a pretty close game.

As far as your other plays, i havent really looked into them, but just at a glance I like: Clemson, Washington, and Purdue
    **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

I love S. Florida this year but I WVU is just way too good on offense this year. I think WVU covers. Also looking Ball St., Houston, Clemson, Cinci, and Rutgers.
      2010 CFB 24-25-5 -5units

Comment

the miami OH bet is interesting. I dont believe beating a bad lousiville team merits cuse giving pts on the road. Probly a let down for cuse and i just dont know why they would evr be favored on the road. I know miami oh isnt all that great, but Gimme the pts.

Im eyeing up illinois +3 vs psu. Psu offense is horrid. Illinois offense is explosive. This could be the game illinois needs to get some respect in the big ten.

still early in the week. I will be looking at lots more as well. i'll be sure to visit back.

Comment

Right now I'm leaning towards Vandy & UTEP, sure I will come up with more later in the week... GL to ya:beerbang:
          NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
          NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

North Texas +36. The Hogs are in trouble. The "D" is very weak when it comes to the pass & the Razorback offense is one dimensional and the recievers are banged up - Monk still out and No.2 wideout Tuck out for season with a broken arm. I'm taking the points here!

Comment

hmm early leans

ovr 46 wisconson/mich st

florida -18

oklahoma -21

clemson -3

arizona st -14.5

chattanooga +14

Comment

be careful with UGA...off a huge win at Alabama and they have another huge game on deck next week. Kind of a sandwich spot for them. Hate laying 15 in that spot. Told you to watch out for OSU last week and i don't see why that changes this week. I played them 1H last week and i like them again 1H this week. Their offense is clicking and they have a lights out defense. WSU is an interesting play. UAZ just is turnover prone and can't seem to get out of their own way. This is a circle the wagons game for UAZ and maybe for the future of Stoops. UAZ has had a way of coming up big in games where you thought they were down. They upset CAL at home last year and UCLA the year before. I personally haven't seen anything from Wazzu to tell me they are going to win SU. If UAZ loses this game, you can kiss their bowl season and their season and maybe stoops coaching tenure good bye. Like UAZ here and i was on CAL and UNM the previous weeks. Had a good feel for this team this year. Lay the wood with Purdue. ND is just atrocious. I had them last week vs. MSU and i pretty much just pissed money out the window there.

haven't looked at a whole lot else. but seriously be careful with playing WAZZU....the spot has traditionally been all UAZ.
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Also LOVE UNR this week. coaching mismatch, IMO and UNR had a week off to prepare for this game. will almost surely be on them at -3 1/2.....huge rivalry and the game probably means even more to UNR.
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Liking a few more this week, some of them brought to my attention by some of the posters in here so thanks to everyone posting, it's much appreciated your insights help a lot. The more im looking the more I like these games:

FSU, with Lee possibly getting the start looks intriguing

and after looking at it a bit more I agree with bbaked I think the 20 that vandy is giving up easily handled

North texas + 36, cubfan said it all there.

FF- I agree, OSU should roll but feels like a lotta points, might tail you on the 1st half play there.

man that dragging ass on the rutgers game has cost me, no interest in touching it at the -17 its at right now. They'll prolly cover it but it's getting a little high for my liking.

Comment

Working...
                    X