Some Generic Thoughts....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Generic Thoughts....

Just wanted to chew on some fat mid week... Not played yet!!

Duke+26 at Miami Fla = Duke isn't as bad as you would think, their soph QB has gotten the offense moving the ball, and they've been doing the job ATS last couple weeks. With the nice win over A&M last week I look for Miami to try to cruise through this game..AKA not bring (A) game...

Indiana+10- at Iowa=Iowa isn't doing much with the ball on offense. Indiana is a sound team...I just like getting the points in this one..

Mich St+7- at Wisky=Most of Wisc games are played close, with a low score...Off is not that impressive. MichSt is good enough to keep this one close...Gotta love those points..

Some others:

UNLV +3- at Nevada
    Fla Atl +23 at Kentucky=2 big wins for Ky lookin for a little cruise control for the cover.
    Alabama pk
    Utep +1-
    Buffalo +16

As you can see I'm thinkin alot of Doggy covers this week IMO....:glass:
    Always Black & Gold :beerbang:

Carson Palmer is SO overated!!!

Ncaafb 26-12 Parlay 1-1
    Nfl 0-2

honestly, i was just about to post my plays of Duke, Indiana and Mich St...wow

as far as the others go, i like bama but havent looked into the other ones much

Comment

i like indiana here myself. even more i like the under. iowa def solid allowing only 9pts per game, and are without both starting receivers, and their te who leads them in receptions on an already putrid offense.

Comment

i was leaning towards a play on duke this weekend as well for pretty much the reasons you just stated
        **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Like your reasoning on many of these games
          I have UNLV flying under the radar this week. They held Wisky in check and are are good enough defensively toplay with everyone on the sked.

Buffalo is a "ballsy" pick (excuse my French) but Ball St is still in the woulda, coulda shoulda state after its game with Nebraska.

Indy with double digits is another game that intrigues me becuase Iowa will need some defensive scored to stay with thyem becuase their offense is stuck in the mud. That lopss to Iowa St kind of exposed them.

Fla Atl can score and you are absolutely right, Kentucky is due for a letdown. After getting sky high and beating L'ville and then going to Arky and winning, how do they take FAU seriously? FAU can score, just ask Minny-hah-ha.

All in all a solid card.
          Best of luck:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
          X