Master's Week 5, early leans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master's Week 5, early leans

Went 3-3-1 on my first week at this site, but hit my 3 team teaser to give me a winning week. Heres how it looks at first glance:

Clemson -3, Tech cost me last week...they looked awful. Their HB has a bad hammy, I like Clemson.

Alabama +3, Are you serious? Florida St. is favored in this game? This is looking like my double shock of the week.

BYU -5 1/2, BYU's offense is a juggernaut, not sure if New Mexico can keep up.

Arkansas St. -4 1/2, They are playing Memphis, need I say more? UCF over Memphis was my double shock last week, maybe I'll pick against Memphis the rest of the season.

Miami -24, The Canes looked impressive against an overrated A&M, are the Canes back? The real question is will they keep the pressure on Duke the whole game to cover?

Penn St. -3, I think this maybe a trap game and I'm not sure I will include this bet yet. I will have to do some more research, but this game seems fishy.

Oklahoma -23, Again will the big favorite go for the style points, or will they be satisfied with a 15-20 point win.

Ball St. -16, Ball St. impressed last week hanging 40 on the "Black Shirts". I think they keep it going against Buffalo, who were blown out last week vs. Baylor.

Colorado St. +10, TCU has had a hard time scoring, I like Colorado St. losing in a close one.

Kentucky -22, My team...the Cats are having their best season in my lifetime. I like them to cover with Woodson piling up some Heisman numbers.

Louisville -9, I think The 'Ville comes out looking to get right on NC St. this week. Kragthorpe's seat is extremely hot, and even though I love watching the Cards lose I think they win big this week.

These are my early leans and thoughts at first glance. I will pick 6 games, 5 for 1 unit and then a double shock game. I will also throw in a teaser, probably from the SEC. Off to do more research.
    NCAA Picks: 3-3-1
    NCAA POTW: 1-0
    NCAA Teaser: 1-0

Teasers are not counted in overall record.

UFC: 4-1
Working...
X