MoakoalMan's 5* college plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoakoalMan's 5* college plays

Word up my handicapping homies!!! Looked at all the games and only 3 jumped out to me so far, these are all 5* plays:

Penn St -3 Just as bad as Penn State's offense looked last sat. at michigan their defense looked just as good. I really don't see how Illinois will be able to score alot against that penn st. D, and Morelli and the offense can't be worse then last week? Can they? I like Penn st. to bounce back and have a strong road performance and jump back in the big ten title hunt. Penn St. 21 Illinois 10

Michigan -16.5 After NW's complete domination at the hands of Ohio St last week, there can be no doubt that they are far and away the worst team in the big ten. I really can't see them putting up double-digit points against a michigan d that has posted 2 straight dominant performances. On Offense Mike Hart should have a big day and lead the wolverines to more then enough points to cover the spread. Betting against northwestern is like a swollen d*ck, you just can't beat it! Michigan 35 Northwestern 7

Iowa St. +22 Nebraska is a BAD football team, period. After getting embarassed at home by USC on national tv, you would've thought they would have came back strong against Ball St, but instead they got torched again for over 600+ yrds on a D in a game they should have lost. They should be 1-3 right now and im just thankful these chumps keep stealing wins so i can keep betting against them. They shouldn't be laying 22pts to anybody in the big 12, and as bad as iowa st. has looked i have no problem taking them with the points here.
    Nebraska 31 Iowa St 21

*=unit
    Last edited by moskoalman; 09-26-2007, 02:09 PM.
    Holla at a playa when you see em' on the predictem streets!

Like Meeshagun.....and thanks for backing my boys too.....GL this week! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X