NCAAFB Week 5 (9/27-9/29)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL FF

I'm a little ticked off at you... you really should have posted this in the hockey forum, cuz now i can't find 4losw's thread

Comment

probably gonna tail your POW , gl ff :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
        GL this week, like some of them. I'm not sold on Oregon. I never am until it's too late. I just don't trust their style of play... The no defense style. If Stanford can score 28 1H against them I shutter to think what a good team can do.

BOL man, hope they hit!

they gave up a 60 yard run for td and fumbled 3 times in that quarter and 2 dropped big passes on offense which woulda been huge in that quarter ... how much of that was stanford i dont know, hopefully oregon plays tomorrow like they did against michigan bend but dont break....

Comment

gl FF....
          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

everyone- THX!....

ADD:

UAZ -2 1/2........................said it elsewhere, that this is traditionally a spot where UAZ has come up big in the past. Circle the wagons at home for this one.

UNM +5.............................too many points, IMO. This has been a very closely contested series with the exception of last year. UNM has revenge and the revenging team is 13-4 L17 in the series.

UNR -3 -115........4Units..............just really like Alt and the Wolfpack this week. 1 extra week to prepare is huge. This game is probably the most important game on UNR's schedule each year. Nasty rivalry actually.

PSU/ILL Under47...............just don't see a track meet here. both teams' strength will be on the ground which will chew up some clock.

May add a couple more.....

GL to everyone!
            Last edited by FlyersFan; 09-28-2007, 08:08 PM. Reason: added plays
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

2 more totals i really like a lot this week......

UCLA/OREST Under 54 -120.......................i know these are shootout teams but UCLA is in a bad spot QB wise and i think will pound the football. OREST is ranked 2nd in the nation in rush D and UCLA has a top 20 rush D themselves. I think this sails under the number. 23-20 somebody......

KST/TEX Under 56............................i think this is off by about a TD. So what, TEX put up 6000 points on Rice...whoooopteee doooooooo. I think this is going to be a battle and i think the winner may be in the 20's.

dang, i must be losing my squareness this season......3 Unders......to quote Angelz (where is that guy BTW) "overtime..nooooooooooooooooooo".......

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                2 more totals i really like a lot this week......

UCLA/OREST Under 54 -120.......................i know these are shootout teams but UCLA is in a bad spot QB wise and i think will pound the football. OREST is ranked 2nd in the nation in rush D and UCLA has a top 20 rush D themselves. I think this sails under the number. 23-20 somebody......

KST/TEX Under 56............................i think this is off by about a TD. So what, TEX put up 6000 points on Rice...whoooopteee doooooooo. I think this is going to be a battle and i think the winner may be in the 20's.

dang, i must be losing my squareness this season......3 Unders......to quote Angelz (where is that guy BTW) "overtime..nooooooooooooooooooo".......

GL to everyone!
                he opened his own service..........i like your arizona play tomorrow
                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

where the hell do you get 47 on the psu game? Im seeing 44 at all 3 of my books. I would kill somebody for that number.

Comment

ADD:

KENTST -2 1/2 -115...............3Units...........love the trends here as the visitor is 6-1 ATS and OHIO is 1-6 ATS L7 conference openers. Plus i think KENTST is a far superior team. Bargain laying less than a FG.

WSU/UAZ Over59 -115...............hate playing side and total but i actually like the total more than the side, but not buying back my UAZ play.

couple of tails:

TULSA -22 1/2....3Units...........tail of a red hot service 5* play

MSU +7 1/2.............tailing docs big10 6* play

LSU/TLN Under51 -120...................another service tail....i agree here. I don't think TUL scores today and i don't think that LSU is going to embarass TLN. Think there is still that Hurricane bond/feel sorry we were in it together mojo going on in LA. 44-0 LSU IMO.

that 'el do it.....freeking golf tournament will preclude me from viewing any football today.....can't back out.....

GL to everyone!
                    Last edited by FlyersFan; 09-29-2007, 02:01 AM. Reason: added plays and units

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      PSU/ILL Under47...............just don't see a track meet here. both teams' strength will be on the ground which will chew up some clock.
                      you get this line from tnp's bookie or what?

Comment

gl ff
                        mlb 2018 157-110 +42.74 2018
                        nfl 2018 54-79-1 -21.4 units 2018
                        mlb 2019 348-245-3 +70.2 units 2019
                        nfl 2019 54-54 -21.2 units 2019
                        mlb 2020 112-75-1 +33.35 units 2020
                        nfl 2020 88-87-3 -8.4 units 2021
                        mlb 2020 playoffs 30-17 +30.6 units 2020
                        nfl playoffs 2020 11-11-1 +25.4 units 2021
                        mlb 2021 271-226 +18.3 units 2021
                        mlb 2022 240-239 -62.9 units as of 10-21-2022