MML wk.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MML wk.5

Spent a lot of time going over these games....gonna try to turn this thing around.

THURSDAY

BOISE ST. -10.5...1.1units to win 1 (WIN)
    --Gonna take Boise St. @ home on prime time.

FRIDAY
    SOUTH FLORIDA +7...2.2units to win 2(WIN)
    --S.Florida is expecting to set their all time attendance record in this one, so the crowd should provide plenty of support for a S.Florida team that should already be pumped for this game. Also I think that S.Florida has enough speed on D to at least slow down WVU's offensive attack enough to keep this one close.

SATURDAY
    DUKE +24...1.1units to win 1(WIN)
    --Feel like this could be a potential let down game after their big win over A&M last week. Duke is slowly improving and I think they should be able to keep it within the 24pts.

MICHIGAN ST. +7.5...2.2units to win 2 (WIN)
    --I haven't been impressed with Wisconsin so far this year, and Michigan St. appears to be on the right track with new head coach Dantonio. I think Mich.St. wins this one SU, but I'll take the points as I think this game stays within 1score either way.

GEORGIA -15...1.1units to win 1 (WIN)
    --Hopefully UGA saw what Mississippi did last week against Florida and won't let it happen to them. As long as UGA doesn't look past Miss. they should be able to win this one by 3+ scores.

WASHINGTON +21...1.1units to win 1 (WIN)
    --USC is due for a let down after rolling in their first 3. Now traveling to play @ Washington, this could be that let down.

*Still looking at Louisville/NCSt , Hawaii/Idaho, and UNLV/Nevada games.

:beerbang:
    Last edited by manmythlegend; 09-29-2007, 10:52 PM.
    **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

I'm not on any of those so I hope ya make a killing MML.....BOL :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Adding:

SYRACUSE -2...1.1units to win 1 (LOSS)
      --Syracuse had a huge win over Louisville last week, think they keep it rollin against Miami(OH)

LOUISVILLE -9(-105)...1.05units to win 1 (WIN)
      --Louisville needs this win after their past 2 games, and they should be able to score more than enough to get the cover, as long as the defense can magage a few stops.

OHIO ST. -24(-105)...2.1units to win 2 (LOSS)
      --OSU should roll in this one with any type of effort.

MICHIGAN -17...1.1units to win 1 (LOSS)
      --Same as OSU....their D is improving and mike hart will be running all over the field.

VANDY -20.5...1.1units to win 1 (WIN)
      --Just another game where i think the Fav. should roll w/ any type of effort.

Ended up w/ way to many plays :nuts: , but liked a lot this weekend....hopefully this is the week I turn this thing around.

gl everyone :beerbang:
      Last edited by manmythlegend; 09-29-2007, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Love the last 5. GL
        :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

Adding:

INDIANA +10.5...1.1unit to win 1 (WIN)
          --Don't think Iowa should be laying D.D. right now with the 102nd ranked scoring offense in the country. Indiana is averaging 37pts a game, and should be able to keep this one within the 10.

Heading into the weekend 2-0 for the second straight week, didn't fair so well last week...hopefully a different outcome this time around.

That'll be it for my plays this weekend, probably played to many...guess we'll see.
          Last edited by manmythlegend; 09-29-2007, 02:38 PM.

Comment

FIIIIIIIIIIIINNNALLLY....a winning weekend, 9-3 overall +8.9units ....hopefully next weekend will be as successful and I can get into the green in college football :jiggy:

Comment

wow, huge day MML, congrats bro

Comment

Originally posted by manmythlegend View Post
                FIIIIIIIIIIIINNNALLLY....a winning weekend, 9-3 overall +8.9units ....hopefully next weekend will be as successful and I can get into the green in college football :jiggy:
                Heck ya, congrats on the winners, GREEN is always GOOD:cheery:
                NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
                NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

Working...
                X