No announcement yet.

***UDoggie's Week 5 NCAA***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Udoggiedog- GL!....most likely on UAZ as well. They typically come up big when they have been kicked in recent years (always at home too). Love the Ducks.....GL!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks guys! Tough loss on the Indians last night as they dominated the 2ndh but couldn't squeeze out the cover. Stupid turnovers early cost them, but I'll take 2-1 to start the week!

FF- Pretty much my thoughts on Zona this week. I don't trust wash st on the road, IMO Tuitama could throw for 400 yards in that one....

I see a ton of people on the Bulls tonight. I think they are a good team, & backed them on the ml vs. Auburn. However, I just don't see them stopping the #2 rushing attack of WV today. This is a huge game for WV- they need to win convincingly in order to be looked at as legit, because their schedule is a freakin joke! USF has yet to face a team that can run the ball anywhere near as well as WV does....

Added ML plays to the top :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

gl today (fri) udog but we're opposites here, i really like the bulls to cover. dont know if they win but should cover.
        mlb 2018 157-110 +42.74 2018
        nfl 2018 54-79-1 -21.4 units 2018
        mlb 2019 348-245-3 +70.2 units 2019
        nfl 2019 54-54 -21.2 units 2019
        mlb 2020 112-75-1 +33.35 units 2020
        nfl 2020 88-87-3 -8.4 units 2021
        mlb 2020 playoffs 30-17 +30.6 units 2020
        nfl playoffs 2020 11-11-1 +25.4 units 2021
        mlb 2021 271-226 +18.3 units 2021
        mlb 2022 240-239 -62.9 units as of 10-21-2022
        mlb 2023 122-103 -9.7 units 2023
        mlb 2024 15-11 +2.7 units as of 4-13-2024

Comment

gl udogg, i wish that colo st line was +14 but looks like a good play , :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            Udoggiedog- GL!....most likely on UAZ as well. They typically come up big when they have been kicked in recent years (always at home too). Love the Ducks.....GL!

So true. Big time game for Arizona if they hope to salvage their season. That usually means they show up. Now if Stoops could only get them to show up for the other games we'd be in business. This guy's job is on the line...
            its my way or the lame way.

2016 NFL:
            straight up 14-7-1 (+10.9u)
            parlays 0-1 (-1u)
            total: +9.9u

Comment

Thanks Gadfly, Beholdah... Hope your team pulls through tomorrow G$$$ :thumbs:

Beholdah- boy did that line get popped! Glad to at least have gotten the hook out of it, but who knows, it may jump a bit tomorrow. I wish I had the time to cap the games a week in advance.... when the lines come out Sunday night there's tons of value. I'm on the Colo St ml as well, so hopefully the points don't come into play.

Added the over for tonight's game. Originally I was going to leave it alone, but I think WV puts up 40+ with USF covering the rest. GLTA!

Comment

Off-topic question, what book has the over for USF/WVU -102. I've just been using bodog as I play poker there, but I've seen you post picks with considerably less juice. Thanks, and I'm one of the few with you on WVU tonight GL.

Comment

Sharukh- thanks! Hopefully they prove themselves tonight. I play everything at 5Dimes, the lower juice plays are under reduced juice. The only problem is they only offer it the day of, so if you like a game early you have to wait & hope the lines don't move too much before then. IMO it's pretty good for dog moneylines as well. They had WV-6.5+104 earlier today, really wish I hadn't already locked it in @ 7 :bang:

Comment

GL..tonite UnderDog..:glass:

Comment

Thanks Low- Quite the showing by the Mountaineers LoL.

Added to the card

SMU-1-105

Pitt/Virg o39.5+100

CMU-3-105

FSU-120

Oregon State-2.5+100

2 units each

Comment

GL Underdog
                        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Thanks Birds... gotta bite on PSU, my thoughts are in Nitts thread.

PSU-3+100

Mich/NW o52+100

2 units each

13 pt teaser

Akron+28.5
                          Oregon+6.5
                          FSU+11
                          Florida-4.5
                          Oregon State+10.5
                          PSU+10
                          Colo st+23
                          Pitt/Virg o26.5
                          Houston pk

2 to win 6 units
                          Last edited by Underdog88; 09-29-2007, 10:49 AM. Reason: added total

Comment

GL Udoggie

Comment

Gl man (even though I'm on the opposite side in the Louisville/NC State, Oregon/Cal, and Illinois/PSU games)

Comment

Working...
                              X