Rumor News - NCSU vs Louisville

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor News - NCSU vs Louisville

Heard that 2/3 Louisville Starters are out after being arrested last night. Willie Williams has been dismissed from the team. Just a heads up
    NFL 1-2-0 -1.1 units
    NCAAF 13-22-0 -13.5 units

"I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust 'em." - Jim Valvano

two thirds of their starters?????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

Comment

Originally posted by NCSUWolfpack View Post
      Heard that 2/3 Louisville Starters are out after being arrested last night.
      What?2/3 just cant see how that is feasible?:nuts:

Comment

I believe he meant 2 to 3 players...:nuts:

Comment

It's true about Williams as there is an article on ESPN about it. However, it mentions nothing about any other starters missing the game, yet alone being arrested.
          Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Wow....and did anyone see that TheOSU backups QB Henton was picked up soliciting and undercover cop for sex! $20 he offered her, sheesh she must have been manly or really fugly! LMFAO And, I just told some folks around here that he'd be the starter by season's end.....:bang:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
            X