• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Football Week: Week 5

...YTD...42-28-4

Thursday Nite Games:

S.Mississippi (2-1) at Boise St (2-1)

S Miss is 2-1 SU and S Miss 2-1 S Miss is 2-1 SU and 0-2-0 so Far..This will be the 1st ever Meeting for these Teams..Both are coming off a Bye Week to Give them a Time to Prepare..Rest/Rust...Heal from Bangs and Soreness...But S. Miss bye Week is in a Middle of a 3 Game Trip Trip in 4 Weeks...B St will put their 9 year Streak on the Line when S Miss Comes to Bronco Stadium..B St has Not Lost a Game to a Non-Bowl Championship SeriesConference Team Since 1998...But S Miss is a Team Not Intimidated by No Schools as Proof on Playing at Tennessee (17-16 Tenny Lead at Half)...So the "Smurf Turf" will not Worry the S Miss Players..Speed is One of the Things S Miss Built this Team on..Even B St Coaxch Chris Peterson said "To put a tape on and see all that Speed is Definiety Scary." and They Believe they are Faster and Stronger than Washington St ..Game wich Wash St won 24-10 to Start the Season..Either tring to Fire up the Players or put Doubt in their Mind..??....B St RB Ian Johnson Ranks 41st in Nation with 97.3 Yards Rushing per Game and Has Beed Held to Fewer then 100 Yard and without TD in 2 Games (While Last Year Ave 132 Yards/Game with 25 TD Ave 6.2 Yards per Carry while John is Only Ave 4.7 Yards/Carry in 3 Games and Ave 97.3)B St have just Scored 34 Total Points in Last 2 Games Combined when they played....Since 2000 Season B St has Lead Nation in Scoring...B St is Breaking in a New QB after having Zabnarsky B St is Starting Tharp with Only 651 Yards per Game with Ave of 217 Yards per Game...This is a New B St Team...S Miss Goes with the Enege of RB Flether for 1388 Yards as True Freshman but Struggled with Tenny with Legs Cramps..with 37 pts..But has 304 Rushing Yards Ave 101.3 Yards a Game even with Poor Game at Tenny...After 1st Game S Miss went to Young as QB with 606 Yards (48/90)..3 TDs/2 INTs...Here is What I See..Higher Scoring Game on the Smurf Turf with B St Getting their Offense Going But S Miss Keeps this One Under the Number....So

Pic: S. Mississippi +11

Picc: Biose St/S Mississippi...Over 50

Memphis (1-2) at Arkansas St (1-2)

Pic: Memphis +6

Pic: Memphis/Arkansas St.. Under 62

Sorry for No Write up for 2nd Game...Ran out of Time..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL..this week Thor ..<image src=http://www.beernweed.com/forums/images/smilies/smilies2/dance.gif></a>

Comment

Bets wishes to a good start Thor...We're on the same side tonight
      2007 NCAAF Season record (Thru week 7)
      39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

GL Thor.
        :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

gl this week thor, hammer the man
          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Thanks..Low...El Hacko....AuTigers....PhillyFan3....Thanks...Hope you have a Great Weekend..!!

Congrats$$ to All on Memphis and Over and Boise St and Over..Congrats$$

2-2 Nite....YTD....44-30-4 Overall

Football Time..!!

GHGood Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
            Last edited by Thor24; 09-28-2007, 05:38 PM.
            Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

I think both games went over Thursday night.
              :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
              14-19 -1115

NFL
              4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
              1-1 0

NHL
              3-5 -175

Comment

Thanks...Gladgarbage..Thanks....Fixed it ..Was in a Hurrry and Missed Typed..!!

...YTD...44-30-2 Overall (I Fixed the YTD That was Wrong Last Nite I had it 3-1 But it was a 2-2 Nite Sorry for Screwing that Up that was the Edit)

Friday Nite Game:

#5 West Virginia (4-0) at #18 South Florida (3-0)

Last Year on a Friday Nite in Morgantown a Team Took the Football Community by Strom when S Flor Beat WV at Morgantown..24-19...A Road Dog is Usually the Play ...But I See That Game and Feel the Loss and Hurt WV Pride as Much as then Va Tech Loss a Few Years Ago when WV was Rolling and Va Tech Stopped that...WV is 10-3 ATS Last 13 Road Games..WV Games have went OVER 12-5 Last 17 Played....S Flor Games have went UNDER 20-7 Last 27 Games Overall....Both Teams have been Good Cover Teams...WV..4-0 SU and 3-1 ATS while S Flor is 3-0 SU and 2-0 ATS...Points will be Scored Tonite By both Teams But WV is Focused for this One (Look at Game Last Week vs E Carolina)...QB White went 18/20 for 181 Yards plus Rushing for 42 more Yards...(Season White is Comp 71 % of his Passes for 894 Yards with 6 TDs and 0 INTs)...Since Joining the Big East S Flor is 11-2 at Home...Here is What I See..A Game that Alot of Points are Scored But WV gets Rolling in the 4th Q and Wins this By 10-14 Points in a High Scoring Exciting Game...WV has Had this Game Circled on Calander Since Last Year and Time for Payback at Thier House Just like Last Year...So...

Pic: West Virginia -7

Pic: West Virginia/S. Florida...Over 56

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
                Last edited by Thor24; 09-28-2007, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Da boys looked like **** tonight. So much for National Championship.

Get da man this weekend Thor

GL

Queen :glass:
                  NFL 2-0. Week 1
                  Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Thanks..Queen..Yes That Played Really Bad ...Mostly in 1st Half....That was not the REAL WV Team Last Nite..TOs...BOL to Ya..!!

Saturday Games:

Maryland at Rutgers

Pic: Maryland +18

Air Force at Navy

Pic: Navy -2 1/2

Louisville at NC State

Pic: NC State +8 1/2

Penn St at Illinois

Pic: Penn St -3

Mississippi St at South Carolina

Pic: Mississippi St +14

Califorina at Oregon

Pic: Oregon -6 1/2

Alabama at Florida St

Pic: Florida St -2

Kansas St at Texas

Pic: Texas -14 1/2

UAB at Tulsa

Pic: Tulsa -22 1/2

Western Michigan at Toledo

Pic: Toledo -1 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

Comment

Same side in all but one of your plays this weekend! Doublin up on those! Let's do this brotha! :beerbang:
                      “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
                      1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Working...
                      X