Heavy Service Action on.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Service Action on.....

the following games (including newsletter plays and early releases for Saturday):

UNR -3 1/2.......3 of the 4 leroy's contestants (professionals) landed on UNR, 1 with this best bet. Have seen a lot of services handing out this play today. Interesting as most of the "locals" from Nevada who are involved in gaming/radio/service etc...and follow both programs closely are on UNR.

ILL +3...........have yet to see a single service on PSU so far. Have seen a lot of them including Doc's sports (big10 guys) on ILL.

RUT -anything from 15 to 18.............wow.....i think every single service i have seen has RUT at the top of their card. Several hot handicappers have issued this play, though. Have not seen a single service give out MARY so far.

UNM +4...............services seem to be heavliy weighted towards UNM, including 3 of the 4 leroy's contestants (professionals contest on the radio out of vegas)

GTECH UPSET seems to be another consensus for those looking for an upset on tomorrow's card from the services.

do with it what you want. i hate landing on games where the services are handing them out like candy. i try and avoid these games like the plague because they seem to flame out at an alarming rate. it kept me off the ILL game. unfortunately i am on the other 3. i liked them before i saw all the service activity so i will let it ride. obviously not all service plays are out for tomorrow but a lot are. there are some very hot services that are on these, which i hope is a good sign for me (usually they flame out, though :bang: )

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Thanks FF, good info. I am going to be on ILL because my guy is giving me the hook on it. He said everyone is on PSU that he has (hence why he bumped it to 3.5, which works for me). As f or Rutgers, I think they win comfortably but I could easily see them not covering that number via back door or just winning by 17. I think their O-Line is going to take it to the Terps and really pound Rice at them. After they soften them up, Teel should be able to hit Britt for a deep ball or two and Underwood has really emerged as a good possession receiver (albeit against terrible competition thus far). I'm not touching that one but will be rooting hard to RU. GTech upset is a trendy play IMHO, but I think that Harper is good, and Davis and Spiller or too much for a GT team that might not be as good as previously advertised.

Those other two games I won't be on I don't think though I will take a closer look at them now. Every tie I play a popular small time game like that (such as Idaho last week), and sort of tail a couple guys in here, whether it be yourself, BB, UDogg, or JoePa for instance, the play flames out with a vengeance.

Thanks for the info, and good luck today!

Comment

Working...
    X