Taking some time off from posting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking some time off from posting

I know this thread doesn't really belong here but I figure this is a more frequented forum then the general one but mods feel free to move it if you wish. Going to have to take some time off from gambling and posting as I am getting ready to move to San Diego, Ca in a week and just don't have the time right now. Once I get settled in I'll def be back in the game...This place truly is great though, Kevin and the rest of the crew do one hell of a job keeping this place going, it's pretty much like a big family not to sound all sentimental and what not but you degenerates know what I mean. I’ll prolly still be around to shoot the **** every now and again till I get settled in. I’m ******* 22 years old and my dream has always been to move to So Cal and its pretty damn great right now that I get to do this...Everyone keep posting them winnas though as I'll prolly secretly tail some of you guys..And everyne make sure to continue to piss Flyer off by posting a new day for each NCAAF thread....Baseball was a great ride this year first time I capped it for pretty much the whole season....I'll be 2400 miles away from everything I have known for the past 22 years and I look forward to getting back to posting regularly to make those first couple of lonely months go by a lot smoother...

PS...WAR hot, tan, fake chicks in bikinis and 75 and sunny year round...

Originally posted by emv01 View Post

PS...WAR hot, tan, fake chicks in bikinis and 75 and sunny year round...
    i'll have to buy you a beer when you get out here......:beerbang: ...have a good move.....and don't forget to pack the linnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngerrrrrrrrrrrieeee off the deck....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
    X