Any THoughts Preview GEO / TENN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any THoughts Preview GEO / TENN

Thomas Brown should have a field day against a Tennesee defense who is really struggling at stopping the run. I like the DAWGS on the road + the 2 and a hook...

Thomas Brown has 8 Td's on the year and averaging 5.6 ypc
    Knowhon Moreno is averaging 5.5 ypc to compliment

Tennesse is 97th in the country in total defense so far
    188 a game they have been allowing on the ground

Looks like a mismatch up front to me ..Gonna keep looking .. Stafford needs to be careful with the ball in this one .. LAST YEAR THEY COLLAPSED at home against the vols ... lots of late turnovers in last years ball game ..

Interesting game here !!!!
    Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 10-01-2007, 10:12 PM.
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

couple leans

minnesota +13 ... lil too much i think for indiana to lay
    auburn +7 ... huge win over gators gives AUB two straight ATS wins
    Ohio -4.5 .... Ohio will take out some frustration on Buff after losing two close ones
    Air Force -5.5 ... Fade the Rebs
    Purdue +7 .... Bucks should be tested by Boilers high powered O
    Maryland +2.5 ... Fade GT going on the road for the second time in the last three weeks , they travel next week too !!!! TERPS huge win at Rutgers after dropping two straight previously
    Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 10-01-2007, 10:37 PM.

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

for those who follow the "ranked dog on the road theory to an unranked fave at home", this theory applies in the uga/tenn game.

Comment

Wonk...I really like the OU Bobcat play and the line has fallen 1pt since it opened at -5.5! Waiting to see how low they want to go before making a play.....Bower got taken out in the Kent game and they subbed a backup QB with lots more running and passing skills....a JUCO from Los Angeles. I wanna see if he's playing before making a move also....GL:beerbang:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

WW,

I assure you I bet against my VOLS as often, if not more, than I bet on them. Historically, they are not a great "covering" team. Recently, Neyland has not scared anyone and Georgia, under Richt, has owned us at home. All of this tends to go out the window, however, when our proverbial backs are against the wall like they are now.

That being said, I do like the VOLS this weekend. We have had two weeks to prepare for UGA, which is not always a benefit. I do believe it is this time around. Chavis has done some reshuffling in the secondary, inserting Brent Vinson on the opposite side of Marsalous Johnson. Eric Berry and Johnathan Heffney will back them up deep. Our offense has obviously been clicking thus far and I think our defense will step up for the first time this season. UGA does have a good running game, which has been our main weakness. I think we'll stack the box and dare Stafford, who I think has yet to come into his own, to throw the ball.

Should be a classic SEC showdown, but I think I'll let the line drop a bit, as I think he public will be on UGA, and then jump on the home dawg (pardon the pun). Take it for what it's worth.

GL with your plays!

Comment

So Far i'm gonna play

Ohio , Georgia - they've been good to me this year, and CENTRAL FLORIDA

They had a tailback go for 223 last week and they have a win in Raleigh. Beat NC ST 25-23 after leading 25-0 at the half ..

I like what Central Florida has done against Quality Opponents ..

Central Florida playing with Texas really impressed me and they have been dominant for the most part in the other three games.

DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO POST MY PLAYS , so i'm gonna post these now ..

Ohio -4.5
            Georgia +2.5
            Central Florida -3.5

Good Luck to everybody this weekend ...
            Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 10-03-2007, 09:21 PM.

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
              Wonk...I really like the OU Bobcat play and the line has fallen 1pt since it opened at -5.5! Waiting to see how low they want to go before making a play.....Bower got taken out in the Kent game and they subbed a backup QB with lots more running and passing skills....a JUCO from Los Angeles. I wanna see if he's playing before making a move also....GL:beerbang:

It's up to five now Joey . i'm on it at 4.5

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

GL WWonk....I like the Auburn play