Week 6 early plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 6 early plays

Well Helllooo Dolly!!!! I am posting early this week to avoid the rush down to Dallas.

Texas A&M/OSU OVER 67 I love this all the way to 70, OSU will score on A&M and A&M will definately score on OSU. Look for OSU to keep this close and possibly pull out a Gundy win and look for a tirade after the game.

[B]Tulsa -3[B] The Tulsa offense is very good and can score from anywhere on the field, UTEP has no defense and are very banged up. Tulsa is prone give up alot of points and this game will be no different TU will cover this spread.

Clemson -5 The Hokies are just not that good this year, The offense is struggling the defense is not the same caliber. The Tigers will turn it around this week and get er goin.

Rutgers -3 The Scarlet Knights took the week off last week and paid the price. Hence, the Knights were grabbed by the short and curlies. I look for RU to bounce back and lay the cold hard steel to the Bearcats.

YTD 4-4-1
    Last week 2-2

GL OUBiggie and have a safe trip. Enjoy the chips & salsa, along with the state fair and deep fried peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X