X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 6

ats record: 11-12-1= -2.55 units

teasers: 3-1 = +2.5 units

dead even basically on the year (down in the nfl but i am going to tread lightly with the nfl and focus mainly on college)

1 unit

MARSHALL +125

3rd game in 11 days and they've had even less time to prepare due to the tragic circumstances that occured. (i hope they find the son of a bitch that killed that kid)

marshall has had an extended period to prepare and while they arent very good and cant really run the ball, their qb has been playing pretty well and they have played cincy, west virg and mia fla so far, they should have a much easier time against memphis.

here is a quote from coach west's press conference that sums how little time memphis has had to prepare

"At this time, they say they need a little bit of time. We're going to stay together. We're going to try to be together tonight. We probably won't get anything done today football wise. We're going to take today and do what we have to do. Then tomorrow morning we'll start working on football. It won't be a practice, but we'll have a walk-through tomorrow morning and then start back with film. We don't play until 7 o'clock so we have some time tomorrow to try and catch up."

it sounds really like a majority of their preparation is going to take place on gameday! i could be misinterpreting it but this is supposed to be from october 1st.

, if memphis can pull out a victory good for them as they could use it but i dont know if they can put it together for 60 minutes

gl guys, i'm taking my chance this saturday, 5 unit banger on bowling green, will post why later

Opposites but GL to ya Beholdah!:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

5 units

BOWLING GREEN +21 (-120)

i think the falcons will hang around in this game and this could be a real dangerous game for the eagles, they rarely face pass happy teams like BG. BG has already played in a similar road atmosphere twice this season and they did a solid job slowing down the run against the spartans. i dont see BC torching BG on the ground that much here, BG has actually been decent on defense this year, the 2nd team defense gave up some late scores to inflate the numbers a bit. penalties are a concern but if they can limit those they have a shot. Thus far, BG has done a good job on special teams a, last year they were sloppy in that aspect. i think matt ryan will have a big game and will definately put points on the board but BG has the ability to answer on offense. BC hasnt really faced a good passing since BYU last year imo. wake was getting big chunks of yardage thru the air in the opener, however tribble did have 3 picks.

i love getting the 3 TDs in what i expect to be a competive game, also since there should be a boatload of pass attempts i'm going to hit the over too.

gl guys :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
      X