thursday pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday pick

Big game Thursday night and wanted to get this down early. I definately like the gamecocks in this game.

Yes, Kentucky came to Arkansas and beat the hogs by a couple of touches, but everyone knows that the hogs have a great running game and very poor passing game. Late in the first half, the hogs were up by 11 and driving deep in Kentucky territory. The 3rd string back fumbled and Kent. ran it back for a touch and cut the lead to 4, a 14 point swing. That play was the momentum swing of the game. The hogs got down late and were forced to pass....enough said.

Carolina has a more balance attack, a better coach, a better defense than Arkansas, along with a tough Thursday night home crowd. Kentucky is better than they have been in a while, but I think, overrated.

South Carolina -3 1/2

14-8 ytd ncaaf

GL to all that play this week!:wave:

Glad I got this post and play in last night, as the line has moved to 4 1/2. Still don't think that's a problem though!

GL tonight all

Comment

GL with your play
      NFL = 13 – 8 – 1 ................................ + 8.5 Unit
      1st & 2nd Half = 5 – 3 – 0 .................. - 2.5 Unit

CFB = 12– 6 – 1 ................................ + 12.5 Unit
      1st & 2nd Half = 0 – 1 – 0 ................... + 0.0 Unit

Comment

Much better game than I thought it would be. Had a couple of sweat beads going when they cut it to 8.

15-8 ytd ncaaf

Comment

Working...
        X