• Show
Clear All

• NCAAF Thurs 10/4

YTD ATS 46-58 (-20.67 units)
    dog ML's 3-8 (-0.28 units)
    total 49-66 (-20.95 units)

South Carolina -3.5

2 units

The line tells the whole story here IMO. In addition, it's moved in S. Car's favor by a whole point at some of the sharper books (5 Dimes for one) to -4.5. Grabbed the -3.5 at SIA, which hasn't moved yet, probably due to that fact that they're taking plenty of Kentucky action at +3.5, and has no need to move.

I liked S. Car before the move, and I really like it now.

stif- GL!.....are you playing this strictly on line move?? I personally think the line should be about 6, but i think there is a handicap aspect to the game, as well. Neither team stops the run very well and you have to give the offensive advantage to KY on paper...however, i think that KY hasn't seen a decent defense this year so far (not even close) and spurrier will come up with something to hold KY in check. I think SCAR wins this by about 6-9 points. Will be on SCAR, as well, but nothing to do with the line move. I think KY is overvalued due to their ranking. I mean seriously, LOU and ARK are their big wins and they have just awful defenses. GL!...
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

And if you would have just stayed at the damn poker table then Kentucky would have not even beaten Arkansas.

Everytime you came into the damn cave Arkansas would **** up.......

Damn bastard.
      If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Good Luck Stif.
        a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
        Sides: +17.4 units
        Totals: +0 units
        In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
        Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

GL with your play tonight
          NFL = 13 – 8 – 1 ................................ + 8.5 Unit
          1st & 2nd Half = 5 – 3 – 0 .................. - 2.5 Unit

CFB = 12– 6 – 1 ................................ + 12.5 Unit
          1st & 2nd Half = 0 – 1 – 0 ................... + 0.0 Unit

Comment

GL tonight Stiffles! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
              And if you would have just stayed at the damn poker table then Kentucky would have not even beaten Arkansas.

Everytime you came into the damn cave Arkansas would **** up.......

Damn bastard.
              LMFAO......dude it was like clockwork........:blackeye: ....that cost me about 250.00 that weekend.....:bang:
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

gl stif

always knew you loved the cocks

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                  gl stif

always knew you loved the cocks
                  LMAO. that's some funny chit.

Comment

GL Stif:beerbang: bodog is tryin' to charge me 115 for -4... took the ml -175:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      stif- GL!.....are you playing this strictly on line move?? I personally think the line should be about 6, but i think there is a handicap aspect to the game, as well. Neither team stops the run very well and you have to give the offensive advantage to KY on paper...however, i think that KY hasn't seen a decent defense this year so far (not even close) and spurrier will come up with something to hold KY in check. I think SCAR wins this by about 6-9 points. Will be on SCAR, as well, but nothing to do with the line move. I think KY is overvalued due to their ranking. I mean seriously, LOU and ARK are their big wins and they have just awful defenses. GL!...
                      No, not playing it on the line move alone. There are a ton of thoughts I have had on this game all week....and not one of them included playing on Kentucky.

I see the line as high as -5.5 now at Pinnacle. Either the books are just playing games or there's some serious sharp money on S CAR though.

I thought the line was weak from the beginning actually, but with the pub (slightly) on KY, I thought maybe it would drop to -3 before getting steamed....but I was pretty sure it was coming, which is why I was watching for the line move at the sharper books so I could jump on at SIA before they moved there, or grab it as soon as it hit -3....which is why i played it this afternoon already, which i don't often do.

KY's win over LOU is garbage. They suck. I mean seriously, they lost to SYR and gave up 42 to freakin MTSU @ home! Beating this year's LOU team on a last second drive at home isn't much to write home about IMO. ARK isn't much better either IMO....at least not defensively, and if i remember correctly, McFadden and Jones were both dinged up and didn't play much in the 2H of that game (ARK vs KY).

There's no way Kentucky is the 8th best team in the country by beating those 2 teams, but they've become a public darling REAL fast by doing just that, resulting in what I feel is a horrible line (should have been -6.5 or -7 IMO).

I think KY gets exposed a bit tonight. Probably by at least 2 TD's. I guess we'll see shortly.

And if not, they have LSU on deck (@ KY), a game in which KY should get completely demolished....provided LSU doesn't have a letdown after the FLA game this weekend. No idea what the line will be in that one, and I am worried about a letdown for LSU after playing FLA, but if it opens under a TD as a result of a KY win tonight and a close game for LSU vs FLA, I can't see as to how a nice big play on LSU isn't in order.

I have my suspicions, however, that KY loses tonight and LSU rolls up FLA by about 20, and that line opens in the -12 to -14 range for LSU....in which case it will probably be a no play for me.

Comment

sc:beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

[QUOTE=Stifler's Mom;82841]

South Carolina -3.5

2 units

QUOTE]

TAILED YA!

:thx:
                          a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
                          Sides: +17.4 units