Reznor's Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reznor's Thursday

Ok guys I've been trolling long enough. It's time to put up or shut up. I'll start my year off right with .......drum roll please

Kentucky +5 1 unit - LOSS
    Under 57 1 unit LOSS

I believe this game will be decided by a field goal either way. I believe that Kentucky will win straight up but I cant turn down the points. I know SC has a good defense but they haven't played a top level high scoring offense like the Wildcats. I know LSU is #1 in the country but they don't have the offensive firepower of Kentucky. I also know that Kentucky's defense is getting better and better each week although there special teams leaves something to be desired. I'm going with the Heisman Trophy Candidate to put it on full display tonight for a national audience. Kentucky also runs the ball really well but that is overlooked because of the QB play. SC won't be able to shut down one receiver as the wide receiver corp is balanced and they have to respect the run. Look for a close game and the Wildcats to pull it out with 2 mins left in the 4th quarter.

My prediction KY 28 SC 24

YTD

NCAA FB 0-2
    Last edited by Reznor; 10-05-2007, 07:40 AM. Reason: lines moved b4 wager placed

:welcome: to CFB 2007!

Love the play. Best of luck bro. :booz:
    2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
    2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

Well this is sucking. Hard to account for all the cheap scores by SC in this game. Well here's hoping for the under to hit.

Comment

welcome and i am with ya on the under...:beerbang:
        NFL = 13 – 8 – 1 ................................ + 8.5 Unit
        1st & 2nd Half = 5 – 3 – 0 .................. - 2.5 Unit

CFB = 12– 6 – 1 ................................ + 12.5 Unit
        1st & 2nd Half = 0 – 1 – 0 ................... + 0.0 Unit

Comment

Well needless to say Kentucky Let me down. Giving up two touchdowns on turnovers and another end zone turnover was too much for the overrated cats to bare. That's the way the ball bounces sometimes though. Live and learn.

Comment

Working...
          X