Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAFB Week 6 (10/4-10/6)

lets get the party started with:

heading down to the campus bar in Lexington to catch this one in the heart of Cat nation. Goint to be rooting against those clowns, though......:beerbang:

SCAR -4.................spurrier, spurrier and spurrier. And KY hasn't played a defense worth a **** yet this year. Arkansas and Louisville are their 2 big wins, and neither one of those teams could stop 11 of us. Larry and i were talking and were both on the same page that this line is inflated due to 400 top 10 teams losing and the Cats moving up to #8 or whatever they are. It would have been about -6 2 weeks ago. Only worry is that SCAR will score enough to cover a number here. Never have liked laying points with SCAR under Spurrier. Would feel much more comfortable getting points with his low scoring teams.

anyone in the Lexington area, head on down to BW3's.....:beerbang:

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

gl ff... hope my cocks hook you

Comment

GL tonight FF (at the bar, and with the play).

Comment

GL Flyers but I'm on the opposite side as you. Spurrier is a better road dog than home fave. This play reminds me a lot of the Pats/Bungles game last week when everybody was saying the Pats hadn't played anybody yet. We all saw what happened. Once again the Cats may have gotten lucky against Arkansas but I think again that this comes down to South Carolina not scoring more than Kentucky and thats the name of the game. Kentucky wins straight up.

Comment

I'll be the first to admit that I was one of the "Patriots haven't played anyone yet" preachers. I may have been wrong that time, but the clear difference between the Patriots and Kentucky is that the Patriots demolished all of the "nobody's" they played, not struggled with them. KY almost lost to a team on their home field that lost @ home to SYR and almost lost to MIDDLE TENN ST as well.

I'd say beating UGA on the road and not getting completely demolished at LSU holds alot more weight than anything KY has done this season.

The theory of fading teams who are over rated in the eyes of the public because they haven't played anyone (Rutgers last week, anyone?) normally works pretty well too....and then there's the Thursday night national TV homefield advantage, which many continually ignore.

KY COULD win, but S CAR SHOULD win....which is why my money is on them.

Comment

GL FF!
            :gulp:
            ...toke on...

Comment

GL FF:beerbang:

O-H

Comment

go cocks:beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                  I'd say beating UGA on the road and not getting completely demolished at LSU holds alot more weight than anything KY has done this season.
                  :thumbs:

GL FF, looks like we're all on the same page :beerbang:
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL FF. Hope we hit it :beerbang:
                    NFL = 13 – 8 – 1 ................................ + 8.5 Unit
                    1st & 2nd Half = 5 – 3 – 0 .................. - 2.5 Unit

CFB = 12– 6 – 1 ................................ + 12.5 Unit
                    1st & 2nd Half = 0 – 1 – 0 ................... + 0.0 Unit

Comment

skins, cuse, reznor, rahstahsssss, HD, TD, eddie, chalkdog- THX!....

looks like we got a nice start to the week....stiffy called for the 2 TD winl....:beerbang:

still looking at the weekend card....

heading to the outhouse on the hill this weekend to watch OSU take apart the world's stupidest drum.....

I-O

GL to everyone!

Comment

Starting the week off right:thumbs: BTW can you tell me what we said about this game last night on the phone, I don't really remember:beer2: LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                          Starting the week off right:thumbs: BTW can you tell me what we said about this game last night on the phone, I don't really remember:beer2: LMAO!
                          LMAO...all i remember is you pulling over to take a piss not AT a gas station but BEHIND it......:laughing: ....dude- all you had to do was ask for the key.....

Comment

BOL Flyers! Hurry up and get those stellar plays up! :laughing:
                            White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

ADD:

****gurs -4

KST -3 -120

WYO -2 1/2

Pardue Chickens +7 1/2

BGSU/BC Over 59...tailng RAS 2 Unit play

UAZ +4

dont' have much time to look at anything else.......

just got the cat-in-the-hat ready for tomorrow......!!!!!.......

O-H
                              Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-06-2007, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X