Oklahoma State @ Texas A&M

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma State @ Texas A&M

I'm a huge Poke fan, so it's hard for me to bet against them but I just don't see OSU coming into College Station and covering this game and much as I hate to say. OSU is starting Zac Robinson who has been very good since taking over the reins from Bobby Reid, but first start on the road and @ A&M of all places... Any thoughts on this one fellas? Could it be a trap bet or am I just a complete homer hoping OSU will cover? Any thoughts greatly appreciated:beerbang:
    NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
    NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

I'd pass. Too many questionable variables in that matchup.

Comment

Well, Robinson's first start on the road was at Troy and we saw how that game ended up. I agree with Kevin on this matchup, there are way too many unknowns heading into this game. OSU is horrible on the road, no matter who they play and they have a terrible defense that can not stop anybody. A@M is going through all the issues with Franchione and they too have a horrible defense. I see this game similar to theOSU/TTech game, except A@M wins because they are the home team. College Station is a tough place to play, especially at night. In the end I see A@M wearing down osu's by pounding them with the ground game.

Comment

texas a&m is terrible, i say screw the points and take the moneyline, ok st could win outright
        Holla at a playa when you see em' on the predictem streets!

Comment

Tough one, thanks guys:beerbang:
          NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
          NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

Working...
          X