Ming's No Mercy on the man week7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming's No Mercy on the man week7

Pitt -4.5 5 units. Just don't like Navy's Defense or lack thereof. The stache will have his boys ready after that beat down by Vagina.

WF +6. Home dog on Thursday. Love it. 10 units.

More to come.
    NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

GL Ming.....hope ya get the gold bro! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks Joepa! Nice win for your boys. Iowa really looks bad this year.

Early leans: Minnesota +7. Outright win IMO
      Puke +13.5 VT looks good, but their offense is inconsistent and so is their defense when they play bad teams like Duke. Why isn't this line like VT-17.5 or something?

Sooners -10.5 definetly! Blowout IMO. 5 units.
      KSU -5.5 I played Baylor last week, but I guess it was revenge from that triple OT loss last year in Boulder. They won't get that lucky this week. I hope. 2nd road game on a B2B. 5 units.
      UCONN +3.5 This team has been flying under the radar. They have a good D. 5 units. They're kinda like Rutgers Cinderella story last year.
      That's all for now. Maybe add more as we go. GL Y'all.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

GL this week

Queen :glass:
        NFL 2-0. Week 1
        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

1-1 + 4.5 units.
          Adding sjsu +17.5. 10 units.
          Hawaii's defense couldn't stop you or me from scoring. I guess glanville has s the best job in the country.

Comment

2-1 +14.5 units
            Adding Duke +14 10 units
            Minnesota +6.5 5 units

Comment

I like 'em Ming! Good call last night bro. :thumbs:

Comment

adding Michigan -5 10 units.
                ole piss +6.5 5 units
                Baylor +26.5 2 units.
                kentucky +10 2 units
                SMU +9 10 units go Stangs!
                Arizona +21 10 units, This is my last time for you Tuitama! You remind me of Reggie Ball

Comment

9-5 +26.8 units :thumbs:

Comment

Ming got the Ka-ching.......nice work bro!:thumbs:
                    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks JoePa, What do you think of Buffalo and the Redhawks? Are they for real?

Comment

Both are for real.......I said in my previews that both would be much improved and I hated to put the Bulls last in the East, but after seeing them against Penn State and Toledo I see they really have something going. I also did not see Ohio and Kent sucking hind titty like they have. Look for Miami and Buffalo to vie for the title.....:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                        X