Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support your Armed Forces

Navy +4.5 at Pitt
    Pitt is probably one of the worst BCS conference teams in the country, how they are giving points to a 3-2 navy team is beyond me. Watching the back-up quarterback combo of Pat Bostick and Kevan Smith is high comedy, this year they have thrown for 2 tds and 9 ints while being sacked 13 times and going a whopping 15 for 62 on 3rd down conversions.

Pitt has lost 3 in a row including 20+ pt beatdowns by UCONN and Virginia the past two weeks. Pitt has been extremely vulnerable to run the past few years and navy's strong running game that averages 350 yrds a game should should tear them to shreds similarly to how WVU's offense always has. If you're betting online don't even bother taking the points, just take the moneyline(+165) and sit back and enjoy on of the most one-sided games you will see all year.
    Holla at a playa when you see em' on the predictem streets!

Navy Ya!!!...NO Problem
    Either Black or Red...

Comment

What a cowardly call by wannstedt on 4th and goal!!! If there is any goalline play that screams "i am incompetent" it's the fade pattern. At best it's a 1/3 interception. 1/3 incomplete, 1/3 touchdown ratio. The cowboys were stupid to call it to randy moss for the 2 pt conversion monday nite, and wannstedt was exponentially stupider to call it tonight when they could've just kicked the field goal and tied it. Let the search for a new pitt head coach officially begin!
      Holla at a playa when you see em' on the predictem streets!

Comment

Originally posted by moskoalman View Post
        The cowboys were stupid to call it to randy moss for the 2 pt conversion monday nite
        yeah, they should have handed the ball off to L.T. :sm:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Not even JoePa at 107 years old makes that call. Nice hit :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
            :laughing:

Comment

How about that....the Middies cash in on the Anniversary of the Opening of the US Naval Academy in 1845.....:thumbs:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

LMFA WAY O:laughing:
                Either Black or Red...

Comment

Working...
                X