• Thor's College Football:Week 7

...YTD...52-45-4

Wednesday Nite Fottball:

(3-2) Nay at (2-3) Pittsburgh

Pic: Pittsburgh -4 1/2

Pic: Navy/Pittsburgh...Under 52 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

**Note..I have Lost 2 Writeups that I have Typed for Over 1 and 1/2 for Both Togher and this PC Keeps Losing them...I'm Sick..If this One Takes I Might Give a Writeup After some Sleep..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

It Takes that One..Without Writups..Done Twice...Over 1 1/2 Hours Lost...That Makes Me Sick and I'm Going to Sleep for Throw this Comp Threw a Window..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Now I say there boy....I surely hopes ya HAMMER 'EM! GL Thor! :thumbs:

Sounds like ya need a MAC.....:beerbang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL Thor with your plays this week

Queen :glass:
        NFL 2-0. Week 1
        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Thanks...Jopepa..Queen...Hope ya have a Great Nite..!!

Joepa..Thanks...I Need to Stay Somewhere where Damn Ass Comp System Works..BOL to Ya..!!

Queen...Thanks....GL with Your Plays...BOL to Ya..!!

Getting Ready to Leave the DoubleTree Hotel But still Mad/Pissed at Loosing All the Info..!!

The 1st and 2nd Writeups Really Breaks Down How Well Pitt is Vs the Run..111 Yds/G and around 79 Yds/Game at Home Allowed while 18 yr Old Pittt QB Makes 2nds Start at Home..1st was at Virginia..Now he is at Home...Off Coor will make it Easy on Him and Both Teams will Run the Ball so Under is the Better Bet then Pitt as the Side...3 Home Games for Navy in Row and Now Road Game at Nite and Pitt has 10 Days to Get Ready for Triple Option..Really Sorry the Writeup Screwed up..If at the Airport there is Comp I might Try and Give a Better One then This...Just Do Not Trust this One..!!

Football Time..!!

Comment

GL today Thor, I'm leaning Pitt as well :thumbs:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Well Made it from Roanoke Airport with 2 Minutes Left and Saw what Questionable OT Play Calling Game by Pitts Coach...Pass on 4th and 2 Yards with What Looks Like Pitt had been Running the Ball Well...But Why Noy Kick FG and Tie the game to Have the Ball Next and Score anfd Hold Navy Like Last Set of Downs...I Was Way Off on Total But Really Tought Pitt would Win Game by TD...Sorry to Al..Maybe that is Why Lost 1st 2 Typed Writeups...Congrats$$ to All on Over and Navy...Congrats$$...Long 3 Days..Going to Bed with Losing an Hour from Trip Back East...BOL Rest of Weekk..!!

...0-2 Tonite...52-47-4 ..Overall

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 10-10-2007, 11:31 PM.

Comment

You will get your money back from this game when they play WVU. You know they will run run run and run all over Pitts. Pitts has some very talented players but have no coach to coach them. He's a fricken reject from the get go. He has no clue on how to coach a team more or less even coach pop warner team. Bad play calling. He should have gone for FG.
                NFL 2-0. Week 1
                Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

GL..THIS WEEK THOR :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks...Queen...Low...Hope ya have a Great Thursday Nite and Rest of Week..BOL to Ya..!!

...YTD on 10/10 Wednesday...0-2......YTD...152-147-4 Overall

Thursday Nite Game: 10/11

#21 (4-1) Florida St at (3-2) Wake Foerst

ACC Game that Fl St is Coming after their Crown From WF after Last Year when WF had Shuch a Great Season in 2006...Both Teams are 2-3 ATS...Both Teams are Playin Well..With Fl St Winning 4 Games in Row while WF has Won 3 Straight Games..(Although Duke and Army were 2 of them for WF)...Fl St Offense is Ave 23.2 Pts/Game while Allowing 15.6 Pts/Game...WF Offense is Ave 27.6 Pts/Game and their Defense is Allowing 25.6 Pts/Games...STATS can be Misleading...But These Stats are Right on that Flor St Defense is Their Strengh and Alot of Game Must be Won Low Scoring...FL Total is Under is 22-10 in Fl St Last 32 Road games...WF is 7-1 Under at WF Last 8 Games...WF is 9-2 Under vs Team with Winning Record and 7-2 in Last 9 Games Played in Octember...Now Head to Head Games..Fl St is 2-6-1 ATS Vs WF i Last 9 Games Played and the UNDERDOG is 6-2-1 ATS in Last 9 Played...Although WF has Beat thier Last 3 Games..2 Conf Teams (Duke..Maryland..)Now Look to Beat Fl St Like Last Year at Fl St...30-0 as 9 1/2 Dog..Now is Time for the True Test Playing Fl St after Last Year...with Boston St Winning at Ranked in Top 5 without a Lost..Really see Fl St Coimg after this One and WF trying to Keep Up with Fl St....QB for WF has been Banged Up and some other Key Players..Love this Youth Team that is Solid for WF...Think Bobby Bowden is Going to Open Up the Ol' Chest of gadets and Really Think Scoing happens with Fl St Coin in Wide Open...So..

Pic: Florida St -5 1/2

Pic: Wake Forest/Florida St...Over 43 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

gl this weekend thor
                      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Working...
                      X