Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

line down to 4.5:beer2:

Comment

I see it at Wake +5 on Bodog. Even though my head says play Wake, but my heart says stay away. I'm just going to play the Under with a small wager. If I feel like playing the sides, I'll be back and post my play.

1 Unit

Under 44

GLTA :thumbs:
      Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Tailing Stifler and Queen. Instead playing the spread, I'm going to try and hit them SU to be on the safe side.

1 unit

Florida St. ML -210

GLTA :thumbs:
        Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

now @ 4 :beer2:

Comment

Man, my book is all over the place with the line on this game.

It went from 6 to 5.5 to 5 to 4.5 and back up to 5.

The over/under went from 43.5 to 44.5 in the last half hour. Weird.

I took the under 43.5...now just half an hour later its up an entire point. Don't see that happen very often. May have to add more to the under.
            "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

makes sense to me...... the way I have it, if wake covers, the total goes over... if fsu covers the total goes under...:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                makes sense to me...... the way I have it, if wake covers, the total goes over... if fsu covers the total goes under...:drunk:

if wake covers, the total goes over:beer2:

Comment

Talk about being ****ed in the ass twice tonight...
                  Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

you were 17 seconds from the under! why you took fsu ml, I dont know????? I was posting the "sharp" moves... live and learn! :beer2:

Comment

you were 17 seconds from the under! why you took fsu ml, I dont know????? I was posting the "sharp" moves... live and learn! :beer2:
                      I KNOW!!!! I JUST SAW STIFLER POST HIS PLAY AND JUST HAD A GUT FEELING WITH FSU AFTERTHAT! ****!!! Homedawg, teach me master! TEACH ME!!!
                      Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AddictedToBetting View Post
                        I KNOW!!!! I JUST SAW STIFLER POST HIS PLAY AND JUST HAD A GUT FEELING WITH FSU AFTERTHAT! ****!!! Homedawg, teach me master! TEACH ME!!!

if, you can figure out which side the books are taking a stand on, in the long-run you will increase your chances of coming out a winner

even public action tonight, but the books were runnin' scared, on the sharp action:

GL Queen:beerbang: sharps are a comin', line is a droppin' :hide:

BOL :bow: Queen..... I really liked FSU, up until, I seen the books runnin' scared!!!!! :beer2:

Comment

Working...
                        X