DUKE +14 1.1 unit to win 1 unit

UNC +7 1.1 unit to win 1 unit

MISS ST +7 1.1 unit to win 1 unit

ILLINOIS -3 8.5 units to win 7 units

LSU -9.5 1.05 units to win 1 unit

BC -13.5 1.1 units to win 1 unit

OLE MISS +7 1.2 units to win 1 unit

ND under 17.5 1.25 units to win 1 unit
    Last edited by hodown; 10-13-2007, 08:37 AM.

GL this weekend HoDown......:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thx joepa, really counting on my boys to lay another egg

Comment

Good Luck Hodown! :thumbs:

Comment

Do you still like this game at -4.5?

Comment

Irish Sooner, I'm not trying to speak on hodown's behalf, but this is a quote from him in a Week 7 discussion thread....I think it pretty much sums up how he feels about this game and whether he would take the Illini -4.5

"point is, iowa has gotten worse every game of the year since the syracuse game. they looked bad against isu, avg against wisky, very bad against indiana, and terrible against psu. illinois has much better team speed on both sides of the ball, and they have a great chance to go 10-2 this year and earn a possible bcs birth. iowa and illinois dont like each other, so there is a small chance of illinois looking ahead. iowa is +7 in the turnover category this year, so even if illinois turns it over a ton, iowa obviously isnt capitalizing. and the final thought that might scare people is that the game is at kinnick. go check out the message boards at rivals and see how happy fans are right now with the job kf has done. it goes against my major conference homedawg trend, but so be it. I think Illinois wins this by 17, but just my thoughts."

Good luck, hodown...with ya on the Illini.
            "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

hats off to ron zook there. sry for any tailers on that one

Comment

Working...
              X