• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    wow....who's number one now....

O-H

for at least the next 7 days...lol...
    For 14 days till you come to Penn State and get handed another loss in a white-out:thumbs:
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerbeek View Post
      Boy, that Missouri TD was bull****. He was clearly down, besides that how do you miss 3 extra points (I know, one was on a 2 pt try). That and the Boston College BS where they had about 3,000 yards of penalties and a missed extra point to not cover by a half point. If not for all that BS I would have had a pretty good day. Sorry had to vent!!!
      i thought you would be on suicide watch....lol.....that or trying to scrape up the cab money to get Callahan to the airport
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
        For 14 days till you come to Penn State and get handed another loss in a white-out:thumbs:
        we are bound to lose to one of your teams GM.......there are so dang many of them.....:laughing: :laughing:

yeah, that game is always a stumbling block...i believe the home team has won like 11 of 12 meetings if not all of them......i still remember that freeking like 66-10 loss in '94 when scary collins was QB.....

Comment

• Flyers with more wins in 4 games this year then in probably 20 games last year. Gotta love it.
          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
            Flyers with more wins in 4 games this year then in probably 20 games last year. Gotta love it.
            :beerbang: :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X