No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USFMD82 View Post
    Gamblin man, Im loving your support of USF! I am still in disbelief from that game it was amazing, I just wish I had seen it coming.. Offense today played like they did last year, much better.. now lets just hope we can keep our momentum up..
    I have been impressed with you guys all year and that is why I say USF should be number 1 in the country. Why should it be Ohio St? They havent beaten a decent team all season (Washington is horrible and Purdue is also pretty bad). On the other hand, USF went on the road to beat Auburn and then beat West Virginia.

People wont make USF number one because they havent been around for all those years like Ohio St has and it is stupid.
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Nigel... I'm not sure where you come up with this stuff... Then again, I am not a Big 10 fan or an Ohio State fan, so I probably disregard some stuff you pay attention too (in the media). Anyhow, as I recollect, last year everyone was kissing Ohio States ass, and Michigan's too.... All I heard was how great Ohio State was, how great Michigan was, and how there should have been a rematch in the NC game because no one in the country compared to those 2 even though Ohio St just beat Michigan. Then, All december long, all I heard was how Florida didn't have a shot to beat Ohio State. I really don't see where you are coming from. ESPN has a long history of licking the Big 10's nut sack, and all you have to do is look at last year to see it in action.

Like I said, I'm not a Big 10 fan or a fan of a team in th Big 10... I don't live in Big 10 country. I'm sure you hear more stuff, and pay attention to more big 10 stuff, than I do since that is where your interests lie. Perhaps I have just missed something.

Comment

UK my alma mater makes way for my area team:

O-H-I-O.:thumbs:
        a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
        Sides: +17.4 units
        Totals: +0 units
        In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
        Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Skins, I'm talking about since the NC game. The media and ESPN especially turned on OSU. I guess OSU made them look stupid when they got pasted by FLA in the NC game. Since that game, I have not seen any Big 10 ass kissing. Actually, I think its gone the other way. The Big 10 may not be as strong this year as in year's past, but they aren't as bad as everyone is making them out to be either.

If you haven't heard someone say OSU is too slow and hasn't played anyone...well, that's pretty surprising...hell, look in this thread.

The NC game was an ass whoopin', no doubt....and I don't think the media types like looking stupid....but since that game, OSU has been given very little credit. USC and LSU have both been No. 1 this year and they were a cut above....I guarantee you OSU will not be given much respect as the No. 1 team. But like I said, all they can do is play their schedule and win games...don't know what more they can do....but they will be blasted...hell, it started on ESPN last night.
          "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Working...
          X