• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's CFB Week #8 Bouncebacks

UPDATED YTD: 25 - 19 - 2
    UNITS: +7.5
    Week #7: 2 - 5
    MAC Record: 12 - 6 (1#: 3-0, #2: 2-1, #3:2-0, #4:1-1, #5:2-0, #6: 1-1, #7: 2-2)

Bounce-back week....sorry for the poor showing in Week #7! Missed one by one-half point and mis-posted another play or I coulda, shoulda, woulda been 3-1 in the MAC instead of 1-3......:bang:

Thursday -

UTAH +3.5 @ Tcu WOWIE...SU WINNER TO START THE WEEKEND....NICE!

Friday -

NORTHWORSTERN -8 @ Eastern Michigan

Saturday -

KANSAS -3.5 @ Colorado
    MIAMI,OH -5.5 @ Temple
    TOLEDO pk vs. Ohio
    BUFFALO +4.5 @ Syracuse
    KENT STATE -5.5 vs. Bowling Green (I know, I know, breaking one of my own rules.....)
    OKLAHOMA -28 @ Iowa State

OVEN MITT YTD: 2 - 5
    Week #7: 1 - 0

"Definitely"

WAKE FOREST -3 @ Navy

BOL to everyone!
    Last edited by joepa66; 10-19-2007, 07:09 AM. Reason: added a Thursday play!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

joe pa was hoping for some early winners:beerbang: lovin louie @ uconn so far:thumbs:

Comment

Good Luck JoePa!

Northwestern does look very tempting. :beerbang:

Comment

GL this week!

I had your Kansas last week, late play on it and didn't post but who cares not my wallet for sure:thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Comment

Ride that Kansas Train till it wrecks is kinda how I feel........You got a good looking card this week Joepa....on that "Rule" breaker play, its not a actual break if it wins ! Good Luck this week.

Comment

GL Bud.......

Temple Owls going down.......

Sham.......

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Liking Northwestern and Oklahoma a lot. Will have to take your word on the MAC games. Good luck with Kansas and Wake, as I'm probably not playing either.

Here's to a bounceback! :beerbang:

Comment

GL JoePA, almost time for those misfits from the West to make their trip to Happy Valley :beerbang:

Comment

gl this week JOEPA....get em back this week
                  To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                  2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

joepa i always seem to tail you on the wrong weeks, then cool it the week after while you have a bounceback week! None of my picks overlapped yours so I researched 'em a bit and picked up miami oh, toledo and kent state. Lets cash them all weekend :beerbang:

Comment

btw what was the wrong one you listed? Hope it was one I tailed :bang: :laughing:

Comment

See my thread. I was just gonna ask you what you thought about Miami(oh) and buffalo and I saw your picks this week. I hope we're not a week too late. GL JoePa
                        NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

gl

Comment

Originally posted by Delta00 View Post
                            btw what was the wrong one you listed? Hope it was one I tailed :bang: :laughing:
                            Damn....last week I listed Bowling Green as my play but put their name in "Redhawk's Red.....I put my plays in their team colors.....:bang: LMAO
                            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
                              See my thread. I was just gonna ask you what you thought about Miami(oh) and buffalo and I saw your picks this week. I hope we're not a week too late. GL JoePa
                              The Redhawks are probably the best team in the MAC East right now......and maybe the second best in the MAC...period! I believe that Buffalo is gonna destroy Kent in the last game of the season and that the Bulls just may be the 3rd best team in the conference! Let's get 'em!:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X