Rutgers

08/30 Buffalo W 38-3
    09/07 Navy W 41-24
    09/15 Norfolk St W 59-0
    09/29 Maryland L 34-24
    10/06 #20 Cincy L 28-23
    10/13 at Syracuse W 38-14

Comment

boy, if we could only get one of these for all 53 games each week......
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

wow I got a reply , this is going to be an awsum game, and I have a pick in mind , just wanted some reasoning and a debate here :beer2:

I know who I like and think who's going to come out winning IMO

but we all could also keep this silent too:laughing:

AND GL TO YOU ALL :puke:

Comment

I usually take the homedog in this spot but I have just been so impressed with South Florida this season. Rutgers just isnt a very good team this year and for those that dont know that, they will find that out Thursday. I also think everyone will find out that USF is the best undefeated team this weekend.
          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

I just wanted to hear from some others on this game to make a better observation of it, it's a thursday game and everyones going to be on it and at 2-1/2 seems to easy but that doesn't even sound close to what i'm thinking this game will end at, to me it's more like a 20 point game at the end IMO with South Florida winning but I could be wrong here, I just have some perspectives to look at and want some more views and other opions on it.

GL TO ALL :beerbang: either way

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
            I usually take the homedog in this spot but I have just been so impressed with South Florida this season. Rutgers just isnt a very good team this year and for those that dont know that, they will find that out Thursday. I also think everyone will find out that USF is the best undefeated team this weekend.

Comment

http://www.predictem.com/forums/coll...iscussion.html

Comment

I've already put my bet down with a parlay to match

I took S.Fla -2-1/2

my thoughts are if you want to be number one you'll have to play like it and win BIG to prove it

I don't need to read anymore about the match ups or strategies my game is in

GL

Comment

Sorry I just think the line is Fishy. Something up with this game. No really. You look at that line and you see where the Road team covers with these two. We have seen S. Fla play impressive. We have seen Rutgers exposed. Dont be suprise to see S. Fla play flat up there Thursday night.
                  NFL 2-0. Week 1
                  Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by justabrake View Post
                    wow I got a reply , this is going to be an awsum game, and I have a pick in mind , just wanted some reasoning and a debate here :beer2:

I know who I like and think who's going to come out winning IMO

but we all could also keep this silent too:laughing:

AND GL TO YOU ALL :puke:
                    Problems?

Comment

I just thought I was being silenced :laughing:

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
                      Problems?

Comment

Tis a game that I will enjoy watching but not one that I'd put my cash on for sure.....I too think the line is out of whack and can't figure out why it's so damned low! Has Rutgers been hiding something all season besides a weak linebacking corp?! When eer I see a line like this I lay off.....it ought to be a fun one though....GL Brake!:thumbs:
                        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Hi-Joe, No fear here :thumbs: :thumbs: I'm very confident on this one :beer2:

Thanks, GL To All

Comment

Wanted to get these in early :beerbang: :thumbs:

Parlay-1

Line Competition Match Match Date Forecast Odds Correct? Result
                            1 ***College Football Lines*** South Florida v Rutgers Oct 18, 2007 17:45 South Florida -2½ -115 No Result Yet No Result Yet
                            2 ***College Football Lines*** Utah v TCU Oct 18, 2007 18:00 Utah +3½ -110 No Result Yet No Result Yet

Strait Bet
                            Oct 16,2007 06:28 Spread Winner South Florida -2½ -110

Parlay-2

Line Competition Match Match Date Forecast Odds Correct? Result
                            1 ***College Football Lines*** South Florida v Rutgers Oct 18, 2007 17:45 South Florida -2½ -110 No Result Yet No Result Yet
                            2 MLB Playoffs BOS (T Wakefield) v CLE (P Byrd) Oct 16, 2007 18:20 BOS (T Wakefield) To Win -110 No Result Yet No Result Yet

GL

Comment

Working...
                            X