Week 8 plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 8 plays

I just cannot get over the hump the this year, I really like the plays this week and I look for a big turnaround. With out further ado here we go again going down the lonely road that wont end to quote Bon Jovi.

Cinncinati -10 The Bearcats will role this week, Pittsburgh has written off this season after the loss to Old Navy. Bearcats win in a blowout.

Penn. St. -7 I love the way Jo Pa has his team playing, the nittany lions are rolling and will not let up on a one deminsonal team. Get er Done Jo Pa both of u ins!!!

Wisconsin -23 Wiscy river take my mind, is what NIU will be sayin after this game the Badgers will take out 2 weeks of frustration on this poor team.

Missouri -4 The show me state did exactly that, I was very impressed with their O and D, Taco Tech will struggle on the road Missouri will win this by 7.

Michigan St. +17 The Spartans will latex up and keep this one close, I cannot say this will be an upset but i think they have the Big O to keep it Tight. :beer2:

[B]Last Week 1-1-2 :bang:
    YTD 5-9-3 :puke:
    Last edited by oubiggie; 10-16-2007, 09:43 AM. Reason: left out last weeks 1 win and 1 loss

BOL this week OUBiggie....I be backing your boys and you're backing mine.....:beerbang:

Look forward to cashing those in! Both us US-ins need a winner this week!:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL to ya Biggie on the games, Brent said that your wife said you had dickie doo and that is why you couldn't get over the hump, so good luck to you there as well:laughing: . Just f-ing with you, couldn't resist... I'm with you on the Spartans and leaning towards the OVER in the Wisky game, hope you hammer the man and will see you for some cocktails for homecoming:beerbang:
      NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
      NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

Working...
      X