Clear All

CFB YTD 55-60-4

Thursdee
    Rutgers +2.5 W
    TCU -3 L

Fridee
    NW -9.5W

Sadurdee

A U B U R N +12....backing my boys once again as I cannot deny these facts: 9/10 vs top 10 last 10 games, 4-0 against top 5 last five games, 14/15 on the road last 15 games, and 26/30 wins in last 30 games against SEC teams!!!....I know that is freaking impressive for any team...but in the SEC that is downright incredible!W
    Colorado +3.5L
    Nevada -7L
    Illini +3L
    Navy +3L
    Washington +13L
    NC ST +6W
    OLK -30L
    Mizzu -3.5W
    UCLA +2.5W
    UF -6.5W
    Tenn PKL
    Buff +3.5L
    ND +17.5L
    WYO +2.5L
    Canes +5.5W

Gl to all this weekend!!!
    Last edited by BoKnows; 10-22-2007, 10:26 AM.

GL Bo! Leaning that way also:thumbs:

Comment

The Scarlet Knights need this one badly.....GL BO!:beerbang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL this Week B.Knows....I Like the Rugers play, just smells fishy........I have thought all year that Auburn would go to LSwho and beat them in their on back yard and that was before the games had started and I still think that...not really because of how they have been playing or the impressive road record.but because crazy games seem to come about every other year or two between AU/LSwho and it just seem to be shapeing up for an upset....But it wont be easy....I have not looked ,but I hope there is a full moon that night,that would just top it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleydog View Post
          GL this Week B.Knows....I Like the Rugers play, just smells fishy........I have thought all year that Auburn would go to LSwho and beat them in their on back yard and that was before the games had started and I still think that...not really because of how they have been playing or the impressive road record.but because crazy games seem to come about every other year or two between AU/LSwho and it just seem to be shapeing up for an upset....But it wont be easy....I have not looked ,but I hope there is a full moon that night,that would just top it off.

Thanks Larry, Jpa!!GL this week!

Agreed, though I felt more confident before they lossed to KY I just have a hard time seeing LSwho losing 2 in a row...The bayou is a tough place especially at night. We have the talent to get the job done, I just hope we have the mojo as we will need it. Meaning dont turn the damn ball over....which is our achilles heal this year. Cox has looked as sharp as ever the last 4 games so hopefully that continues. The line is coming together nicely and the freshman are stepping up. Now with Lester back the 3 headed monster can bang on the D. If TT starts getting cute and trying to outthink them, we could be screwed. Game plan should be to run, run, run and think about running again:)I agree with you though many a strange game between these 2. Like you said throw in a full moon, and one of the school buildings burning in the backround and whala.........WAREAGLEGL this week Whaley

Comment

Sycamore- GL!....on RUT +3 -115. I think it is the right side. I personally think if SFLA went to AUB right now, they would get their lunch packed, but that's just me. You going to a game this year?? GL!....
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              Sycamore- GL!....on RUT +3 -115. I think it is the right side. I personally think if SFLA went to AUB right now, they would get their lunch packed, but that's just me. You going to a game this year?? GL!....
              Agreed!**** we turned the ball over 5 + times 3 times in our own red zone and still lost in OT...that says it all right there. Unfortunately will not be in attendance this year was going to Ark game, but got the heisman from my wife, and then was planning on Bama and the plane tix were out of site so decided to go to the River Maya/Playa del Carmen next week for an 8 day siesta instead. WARAVIATORS!!!

Comment

GL BO this is the same side Im on. I think if Vegas would have made Rutgers Favorite it would have given away the ball game on who is going to win.

:thumbs:
                NFL 2-0. Week 1
                Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

with ya on rutgers

Comment

Thanks QWVA, and Hodown:beerbang: BOL this weekend

Comment

Actually, the night time in Baton Rouge being tough is more perception than reality. If you look up their night games, they are MUCH better at home in day games. Check it out.

I'm all over my wife's tigers this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawgmd View Post
                        I'm all over my wife's tigers this weekend.

And I which Tigers would those be?

As for perception over reality I know what the facts say, and my perception being I have been there in the day and there in the night is, I prefer the LSWho Voodoo during the day:beerbang: Hopeing for a strong showing for my Tigers and back to back losses for the Who and their voodoo!

Comment

GL THIS WEEK BO :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
                            And I which Tigers would those be?

As for perception over reality I know what the facts say, and my perception being I have been there in the day and there in the night is, I prefer the LSWho Voodoo during the day:beerbang: Hopeing for a strong showing for my Tigers and back to back losses for the Who and their voodoo!
                            True, and sometimes perception is reality.

But as far as my wife's tigers(auburn grad), if I know what's good for me, I won't be pulling for LSU at 9pm saturday:sm:

Comment

gl this week BO, lets get the Rutgers game tonight
                              To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                              2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
                              X