Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PB's Week 8 Plays

YTD: 9-14

Here are my early plays for the week... Will possibly add more on Saturday.

Thursday
    Utah +3.5 - I like how the Utes are playing with Johnson back at QB. Look to make it 3 covers in a row and a strait up win.

Friday
    Northwestern -9.5 - NW has been playing very well lately... Mainly when I have bet against them. Banking on the continued excellent play of Bacher.

Saturday
    Cincinnati - 9.5 - Look for Cinci's offense to roll over a terrible Pitt D.
    tOSU -17 - Ohio St should put up a minimum of 30 and their D will shut down Mich St O.
    ECU -5 - State is a running team althought the numbers don't exactly show that. ECU is good against the run and not so hot against the pass. State leads the universe in turnovers. Although, this will probably be State's best chance for a win, I see the turnover trend continuing and the pack losing by a TD or more.
    Kansas -3.5 - Keep on rocking Kansas until they lose... See a minimum of a 14 point victory at Colorado.
    Kansas St +3 - This looks to be a very close game with either team kicking a FG to win at the end... I see it being K. State kicking for the win.
    Auburn +11.5 - LSU hasn't covered a spread against a descent SEC team yet... Trend should continue this weekend. They will probably bounce back for a win, but I don't see them covering by 12 or more.

BOL to everyone this week! :beerbang: Lets bring home some winners!
    Last edited by PackBacker; 10-18-2007, 01:06 PM.

BOL to ya PB'er.....:thumbs:

Utah, NW and KS look good to me!:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Good luck to ya Packerbacker! :beerbang:

I think Cincinnati is gonna put a thumping on a bad Pitt defense too.

Comment

The Pack is Back!
        Agree Cicy will wipe Wanny's butt and I also like the state of Kansas in both games!
        GL with them all:beerbang:

Comment

GL, like Utah and Northwestern.
          2010 CFB 24-25-5 -5units

Comment

Thanks JoePa, PSU, Gipper and Blineman :cheers: ... GL on your plays this weekend!

Comment

Week 8: 1-0
              YTD: 10-14

Congrats to everyone on the Utes and the under as well as Rutgers and the over!!! :thumbs:

Lets keep the wins coming! :beerbang: GL to everyone tonight!

Comment

YTD: 14-17
                Week 8: 5-3

Finally a winning week :beerbang: ... I hope every one has a good week next weekend!

Comment

Working...
                X