• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 8

ATS RECORD: 13-15-1 -9.1 units
    teaser record: 3-1 +2.5 units

2-0 last week , gonna try and do the same

1.5 units

KENT STATE-5.5 vs bowling green= well i was dead wrong about BG a couple weeks ago wen i had 5 units on them. they have a real predictable offense and they got absolutelyt demolished last week by mia ohio. They cant run the ball at all and BC and MIA O just took away the short passing game and sheehan couldnt beat them deep. He was holding the ball too long, taking sacks, the defnse cant get off the field. im llooking for kent to get it going here as they have a solid defense going up against a struggling offense at home. Kent's TO problems and red zone inefficiency have been killers for them so far but against a swiss cheese defense i think they'll have their best performance of the year. think this cuold be a blowout but i'll take the TD victory

gl :thumbs:

Love it Beholdah......of course I'm a Homer too! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joe hope ya boys come thru.

1 unit

NWESTERN-10 (-115) vs emu

with the pub here but i'll pay to see emu freshman qb keep them in it, defeinately see nwest getting some points and i cant see emu keeping up.

gl :thumbs:

Comment

kent blows

2 units

MARSHALL+4 -120 vs so miss

Comment

Working...
        X