USF/Rutgers Game from a USF Bull..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USF/Rutgers Game from a USF Bull..

Both sides are well matched, I did a somewhat detailed analysis last week for the USF game and in the end I underestimated my team, and missed the pick I had them against the spread, should of gone with it, but I dont think anyone was expecting that massacre.. well USF is #2 in the country, and that speaks volumes, however now our schedule is gonna get hard. With the sides only separated by 2 points.. Im staying away from picking a side. I love USF but I don't have the confidence in them I need to lay money on either side.. They did a great job last year against us, and I think we are both well matched.. I dunno about you all but im gonna take the under 52 for this game.

GO BULLS!!

5 units (dont worry a unit is $10 to me) on UNDER 52
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

GL USF guy! I think you will find out tonight that the Rutgers defense is not very good at all.

Comment

WE shall see thanks for the words of luck, I am reading many conflicting reports, lots of people think Rutgers is solid on D and others say its not that great.. Win or lose the bet I just want my bulls to win!!

I admittedly don't know a lot about football, as Hockey is my sport (and I have decided to abstain from betting hockey for the time being) but I have done my best to analyze both sides, without being biased (really hard :) )

Lets hope USF takes a #2 on Rutgers

You from Cuse? I grew up always wanting to go there, my dream when I was a kid was to go there and play lacrosse for SU

Comment

Well guess everyone ought to fade me this next game man, I am not doing good calling these

Comment

Despite the fact that the game went over, USF's offense really let them down when it mattered most last night. Why didn't Grothe look to run in the 4th when he was under pressure? It worked so well for him in the first half but it looked like he was just content to take the big sack instead. Tough loss.

Comment

I have to agree about USF's offense - esp. their offensive line during early second half of the fourth quarter when Rutgers was bringing all those blitz's. I think the announcers said Grothe's only six feet tall but he's elusive and he should have taken it upon himself (like he had been doing all game) to make some things happen.

Oh well, sorry about your loss man.

Funny cause I was thinking about the overs, after it hit, and I was thinking there was NO way overs would hit. Sorry bud. Better luck this week.
            NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
            MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
            MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
            NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
            Updated on 01/13/18
            ---
            One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Yeah, Rutgers played a good game against us, I had never seen a fake punt or fake FG, they showed up to play and we while we did well for the better part of the game had 2 touchdowns turned over, it was almost like we were getting a flag every time we did something good, then again Im biased, not so much the money that bothers me as that we lost so close, but I guess on the positive side everyone will stop telling us we don't belong in the top 25/10/5/2, we made a good run at it

Comment

Working...
              X