• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Football: 10/18-10/21

...YTD...153-148-4

Thursday Nite Game: Big East Matchup

#2 (6-0) South Florida at (4-2) Rutgers

I just wanted to Post the Thursday Game Now...I Called and My Local Guy has it at 3...(Think few Places like Bodog are at 3)..Because I See Line Going to 1 or Even By Kickoff Thursday..(Lot of TV People will Talk Up Rutgers for the Upset by Then)..I will Give a Longer/Better/Detailed Writeup on Thursday...Also Looking at Total..So..

Pic: Rutgers +3

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL THIS WEEK THOR :beerbang:

Comment

gl this week thor, lets hope the knights hammer the Bulls
      To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
      2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

GL to ya Hammertime! Hope ya make good on all yer plays this weekend. Tonight will be fun to watch! :thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL Thor, with you on Rutgers. Should be an entertaining game :thumbs:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I'm right behind ya!!

I'm with ya all the way tonight Thor....tailing ya really....like home dawgs anyway...but hoping Rutgers shows up tonight big time...its winning time!!

Comment

Thanks..Low..PhillyFan3...Joepa...Underdog...Radic ation...Hope ya All have a Great Nite and Weekend..!!

Thursday Nite Game: Big East

#2 (6-0) S. Florida at (4-2) Rutgers

S Flor is 4-1 ATS and Rutg is 3-2 ATS...Will be the 3rd Meeting of to 2 Teams with Each Team Winning on the Road the Last 2 Years..Tonites Game will be the Highest Ranked that S Flor has Ever had in their Little 11 Year History Vs Rutgers...After 2 Straight L's Vs Cinny and Maryland Rutg Beat Sryacuse at Their House 38-14 Last Weekend...Both Teams Play on Short Week Since S Flor Killed Central Florida ..64-12 at Home this Past Weekend...S Flor has Been Rolling.. Last Yr S Flor Missed a 2pt Conv to Tie the Game and Lost 22-20 at Home and this will be the 1st Game of Back to Back Road Games..Conf Games..for S Flor..and S Flor will Start 6 Straight Big East Games of Which 4 of them are Road Games..Now the Test Starts for Them....S Flor Has Had a Big Test Every Other Week...Auburn Win 2nd Week...WV Win 4th Week and Rutg the 6th Week...(The WV Game...S Flor Won at WV 21-13..WV had 6 Turnovers and S Flor had 4 TO's...WV QB White was Knocked Out of the Game During 2nd Q and Brown Took Over..S Flor Keyed on RB Slaton and He only Had 13 Carries with 54 Yards..and WV Miscues Killed them with 2 Bad Snaps Costing WV to Settle for FG Instead of a Possible TD at Half and Bad Snap Helped with One of the 2 Fumbles from Slaton...Also S Flor 1st TD was Off a WV INT Returned for a TD and WV was Down 21-3 at Halftime...Total Yards..S Flor 274...WV 437 with 249 Passing which is Not Usual with their Running Game...TO's and Miscues Killed WV..Stats Wise and QB White Plays Whole Game ..WV Wins..IMO)...Just See Rutg in a Good Spot Tonite on a Short Week...S Flor has Not Allowed a 100 Yrad Rusher in 14 Straight Games But Rutg RB Ray Rice Ran for 202 Yards on 35 Carries with 2 TDs Last Year Vs Them and Last Week Rice Got Going with 196 Yards Vs Syracuse and 3 TDs...In 2 Games Vs S Flor Rice is Ave 180 Yards/Game...S Flor is Highest Ranked Team to Play at Rutg Since #1 Miami Beat Rutg 42-17 Back in 2002...Main Players..S Flor..QB Grothe...1121 Yards Passing..59% Comp..7TDs/3 INTs..also Leading Rusher with 364 Yards on 81 Carries Ave 4.5 per Carry...RB Williams..309 Yds with 4.9 Ave and Ford 251 Yds with 5.5 Ave...Rutg are Lead at QB Teel..1817 Yds..62.5 % Comp..12 TDs/6 INTs...Good Numbers ..RB Rice..818 Yds..5.0 Ave with 13 TDs..Also 175 Yds Rec....Rutg has 2 Good WRs (Pro Future Possible)....Underwood...34 Rec..675 yds..20 Yds Ave per Catch and Britt..27 Rec..640yds...24 Ave per Catch..Rutg Misses Leonard at FB (Now Pro Player) and I Think Rutg Team was Better Last Year they are Still Good this Season with QB Teel's Game Getting Better....S Flor Off Ave 394 Yards per Game while Rutg Offense Ave 490 Yards per Game..Rutg Almost 100 More per Game...Big Challanage for S Flor D in a Short Week....Both D's are Close with S Flor Only Allowing 284 Yds per Game and Rutg D Allowing 297 Yds per Game...Turnovers and Miscues Could and Will Most Likely Decide the Game...In the Auburn Game S Flor Kicker Alvarado Missed 4 FGs of 6 Attempts..But has Kicked Better Since...Here is What I See...Rutg Goal is to Stop QB Grothe..Leading the Team in Passing and Rushing and Leadership..S Flor Must Stop Rice But Also Teel will his Passing to Underwood and Britt...S Flor Main Defense Player is LB Moffitt while Rutg Main Defensive Guy is DB Lefeged that for Twice this Year he has Hit and Knocked Out Marlyand's QB and Hurt Syracuse QB with ?? Hits...Injuries..S Flor Starting LG Matt Huners is Out with Knee and Rutg Starting Strong Safety Ron Giraunt Missed 2 Games But is Back from Ankle Injury and Should Play Tonite and LB Blair Bines is Back at Outside LB...All and All I See Rutgers in a Great Spot Tonite with S Flor on Road with Short Week and Moving to #2 Ranking with Everyone Patting them on Back...This is a Must Win for Rutg to Stay in Hunt for Big East Title and Big Game at End of the Year..Just See Rutgers Wanting this Game More and Getting the Win..Another Top Ranked Team Falls Tonite..Now Don't Get me Wrong I Think S Flor has a Very Good Solid Team..Just in a Bad Spot and Due for a Bad Game..Total is Still Up in the Air..Still Thinking on that One..Post Later if I Play Because this will be a 21-17 Type Game or a 38-34 Type Game..Still Thinking on that ..So...

Pic: Rutgers +3

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

gl Thor...opposites tonight
                NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Thor- GL!...what's up in old West Virginia?...what ever happened to your old buddy deadgarcia? haven't seen him all season...i know you guys used to hook up every once in a while...you ever hear from him.....GL!
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks...GamblinMan...FlyersFan...BOL tonite..!!

GamblinMan..Thanks OK..Hope ya have a Great Weekend.. ..BOL...!!

FlyersFan..Thanks..WV will be there at End..Do Not Know..I Tryed to Email and Never Got a Return from Dead...Maybe a Mod can Do Something and Email Him...BOL Ya..!!

ADD:
                    Pic: S Florida/Rutgers...Over 52

Thursday Nite Game:

(4-3) Utah at (4-3) TCU

Pic: TCU -3 1/2

Pic: Utah/TCU...Under 47 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Hammer Em Thor.
                      Im with you tonight however at +2

Comment

GL Thor
                        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Thanks..Peter North...Birdsfan5...Thanks..Hope ya Had a Good Nite and Great Weekend...!!

FlyersFan..Also Miss Rooster Booster...Need to Find Them Both...Maybe a Mod Can Help get A hold of Them..Really Miss Talking to Dead Garcia...GL to ya..!!

3-1 Nite..Good Start to Weekend..BOL to All Rest of the Way..!!

Congrats$$ to All on Rutgers and Over and Utah and Under Congrats$$...!!

Football Time..!!

Comment

Nice work Thor....:thumbs:

And I concur whole heartedly with your sentiments about missing Dead as well....just hope his life is continuing on the path to goodness!:beerbang:
                            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Nice night Thor! :beerbang: GL tonight and the rest of the weekend! :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X