• NCAA Jueves Acciones

NCAAF: 52-49-3 (-2.10 units)

South Florida -3 (even) 2 to win 2 units

TCU -3.5 (-105) 2.1 to win 2 units

GL everyone!
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Q- GL!...what is your take on Taco Tech this weekend (unbiased, not a GM take...lol). I really like Mizzou. I am not sold on that Taco Tech team being able to beat someone on the road that is in their own class or above.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      Q- GL!...what is your take on Taco Tech this weekend (unbiased, not a GM take...lol). I really like Mizzou. I am not sold on that Taco Tech team being able to beat someone on the road that is in their own class or above.
      we can't stop the run, they can't stop the pass. we pass well, they pass well, but could prolly coldcock us with their rushing game :nuts:

but. ever since that stupid game where we earned 700 yds but still lost, and the D-Coord left, and we got a new one, we've been substantially better on D.

however it was against the likes of NW state, Iowa State, and Texas A&M. so yes this will be a big test.

Mizzou always gives us fits, I dont remember honestly if we've ever beaten them ever since I my freshmen year bout 7 years ago....so

I'd say Mizzou, but I really would be surprised if we pull the upset. I hope we do!
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

GL tonight Q! :thumbs:

Comment

Gl Q
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Working...
          X