• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 8 plays

Friday night:

1H Northwestern -6.5 10 units LOSS
    FG Northwestern -10 5 units WIN

Let hope these Cat's aren't caught looking ahead to Purdue. I like the fact that EMU has lost thier starting QB. Also, EMU looks like they tend to be more of a 2H scoring team altho NW looks similar but not as bad.
    BOL all.

I didn't see but a few minutes at the start and end of the game but NW special teams couldn't slow down EMU great kickoff return team from what I saw. Also, EMU had a chance for a backdoor cover late in the game but luckliy couldn't put it in the end zone. I'm lucky to have won the FG play
    Last edited by El Hacko; 10-20-2007, 07:31 AM.
    2007 NCAAF Season record (Thru week 7)
    39-51 -55.2 units

Saturday plays

SATURDAY EARLY GAME:

1H Texas -14 10 units LOSS
    FG Texas -26 10 units LOSS

I think the Longhorns roll it up on hapless Baylor. It seems to be a tradition in the state of Texas. Also, the Horns have a lot to play for as they attempt to get back in the Big 12 south race. Coach Mack B should have the team ready. QB Brennan seems to have hit his stride last week as well.

BOL everyone!
    Last edited by El Hacko; 10-20-2007, 04:28 PM.
    39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

Go Owls!

Going to play Rice this afternoon...Mempis QB may not play and with an already anemic offense against better teams. Rice opened at -1.5 and then $$$ must have come in on the Tigers to the point they were favored in the game and now it has swung back around to a pcik'em game. I think Rice handles the Tigers with ease (so I hope) and they are at home for what it's worth. Rice has played a higher level of competition and has played respectable soooo...

1H Rice (pick) 6 units
      FG Rice (pick) 6 units
      39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

More plays from El Fadeo

Added:
        FG Kantuckey + 7 6 units
        39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

added: